Thread: More character slots before the server merge

More character slots before the server merge

If there will be more than 8 character slots per account available after the server marge (for subscribing players), how about you make that change now, as soon as possible.

I'm sure there are other than me who are returning after a long time away from the game, who feel that making a new character from scratch would be a good way learn the game again. And who like myself have all character slots filled.

It would probably be a nice feature to see for many who return during the holidays.
    Tareon/Tarleo

who feel that making a new character from scratch would be a good way learn the game again.
    you mean nascence hecks with pocket, ely hecks with pocket, ado hecks with pocket, inferno mishes/spirit kite with pocket ?

bump... I'm just waiting for this...
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

I think there should be 1 char per account limit so fc starts making some serious money if you want more toons, hire more ppl and make more expansions...
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

/bump
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    I think there should be 1 char per account limit so fc starts making some serious money if you want more toons, hire more ppl and make more expansions...
    Hey now, even TSW gave you 3 character slots to start. Don't be so greedy

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Tarleo View Post
    making a new character from scratch would be a good way learn the game again. And who like myself have all character slots filled.
    would that be rather stupid?
    make new toons now when you cant even have all current ones active after merge.

besides new player experience wont come on server merge, you'd need to make new toons once again if you wish to see the new area.
    And that means keeping one slot free or delete old toon.

scattering phats to multiple toons is really stupid idea at this moment in players point of view.
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Dec 16th, 2012 at 16:44:54.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

paid customers will get few extra slots (besides the 8) because they are paid, and can buy more later in form of special offers.

exactly how many more slots paid players will get by default isnt clear yet.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.