Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Suggestion Summary

Buff cans...who'd o thought!

I have indeed been away toooo long
    Stygian wielding Melee Engi w/Slayerdroid in tow

Will provide Foremans service when done
    Probably not the first or last...just having fun!

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, or if I might have suggested it myself, or even if this has been implemented because it's been a short while since I've played this awesome game, but I dislike the Nanos selection menu. I think it would be a stellar idea if a new window was created that displayed the nanolines progressions for your profession and highlighted the nanos you have already learned so that you can choose them from the window and add them to your action bar. This way you have a reference window that knows what nanos your profession requires and which ones you still need. You, of course, will not need a previous nanoline nano if you have the skills to cast the higher nano. It is merely a reference. I think it would also be a stellar idea to select the nano whether you have it or not and be able to see what the requirements of the nano are and what it can do for you. Extra points for incorporating user-recommended nanolines to prioritize over others.

I suggest this because I don't think it's appropriate to have to look up auno.org to figure out what nanos you need for your profession, or a fellow orgmate. And if you have a bot which is well and good, if you are new to the game and you have no idea what bots are you will groan at having to consult the shop terminal for something that should be viewable in a reference window.

I am not suggesting you should be able to buy the nano from the reference window or simply learn it when you get the appropriate skill levels. I think you should still have to go out and buy it.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

has been added
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Ok, this will probably will come as a surprise for a suggestion, because it also applies to TSW, AoC and any future FC MMO titles.

Build a single central software to be the platform for ALL users to keep up with game news, communicate with other players, install. update and launch their favorite FC MMO all in one place.

Companies that have more than one MMO usually does it, and they learned how to do cross promote because in most cases each game is of a different genre (except maybe Perfect World which has a number of fantasy MMO's).

AO is sci fi, AoC is fantasy, TSW is contemporary mix of sci fi and fantasy and the upcoming Lego MMO will be... who knows, but it will be different.

Point is FC "consolidated" all devs teams into one, shouldn't they also consolidate their MMO to a single point of entry where new players know immediate about not just the title they want to try out but ALL FC MMO's available?

Oh and Funcom if you are reading this... fire your entire marketing department, they have been a fail for years now.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Ok, this will probably will come as a surprise for a suggestion, because it also applies to TSW, AoC and any future FC MMO titles.

Build a single central software to be the platform for ALL users to keep up with game news, communicate with other players, install. update and launch their favorite FC MMO all in one place.

Companies that have more than one MMO usually does it, and they learned how to do cross promote because in most cases each game is of a different genre (except maybe Perfect World which has a number of fantasy MMO's).

AO is sci fi, AoC is fantasy, TSW is contemporary mix of sci fi and fantasy and the upcoming Lego MMO will be... who knows, but it will be different.

Point is FC "consolidated" all devs teams into one, shouldn't they also consolidate their MMO to a single point of entry where new players know immediate about not just the title they want to try out but ALL FC MMO's available?

Oh and Funcom if you are reading this... fire your entire marketing department, they have been a fail for years now.
    Ogawd no. You mention specifically the PWE epic fail called ARC? I play two of their MMOs and have used third party software just for the sake of bypassing that godawful system hog security nightmare.

AO is coming to Steam. I hated Steam when it was a Valve-only platform - now that it covers games from multiple companies, I have no problem with it. ARC and similar software is basically Steam Lite, with none of the handy integration into other titles. I'd rather go back to XFire for my gaming communities than see another proprietary heap of junk for AO - especially with Funcom's record of buggy and insecure code.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

I assume we're not allowed to ask that the Map Navigation skill be resettable.

Whatever past reasons for not allowing us to reset it are a thing of the distant past.

If we're not allowed to mention this, and its written somewhere I can't locate, I apologize. But, not very much as this is pretty frustrating a decade later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarnii View Post
    I assume we're not allowed to ask that the Map Navigation skill be resettable.

Whatever past reasons for not allowing us to reset it are a thing of the distant past.

If we're not allowed to mention this, and its written somewhere I can't locate, I apologize. But, not very much as this is pretty frustrating a decade later.
    I was under the impression that you can already do exactly that?
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    I was under the impression that you can already do exactly that?
    Only with a full IPR, but not with single IPRs.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

And when you do use your full ipr, all your maps and map upgrades vanish.
    Generally I use full ipr when I put alphas in a toon it's always surprising how much ip you had here and there.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

sound effect on tell message / (BS)invite, or a visual effect thats hard to miss, hotkey to turn it on/off. Can be turned on even if AO's other horrible sounds are turned off.
    Well, this feature should be in-game from looooooooong time. I must WATCH nothing for several minutes (yesterday it was 2hours 30 minutes till I got bored on LFT) just to NOT oversight team invite, while I could read a book or watch po... cartoons.

on the other hand;

-fix the SL dungeon 4 -staircase room making pets and people on follow get stuck
    - At the end of a mission, spawn clickable exit warp item. high priority
    those two were made!!!
    Last edited by Pomidor; May 24th, 2015 at 10:58:16.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

il do an update on the things they fixed already,

Well that will have to wait because im getting the "Patch failed: old file not found".
    Last edited by orochi3; Jun 27th, 2015 at 16:45:56.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    show numbers in fgrid floors so u dont have to count
    These are now ingame, and i still keep counting
    Hitting stuff, hugging reclaim and having fun.

updated that part of the summary

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123