Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Suggestion Summary

untill FC gives us the much bigger inventory, seeing bag contents would be a required meantime solution, to make trading safer.

about the instancing 42, i will put it on the list.
    However it would have to be exactly the same difficulty as before, else people might complain, meaning il be forced to take it off the list.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Just an idea that popped up in my mind when rolling for missions.

Please: Add a new column in the mission windows which shows the location of the mission (or playfield even) makes it easier (at least for me it does) to sort missions and run them in a particular order

added it, thank you
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Please add a request for more hidden goodies in missions, so that perception will be more valuable for PVE. Hidden, locked, trapped chests! Not necessarily better loot, but more stuff to find.

Does anyone from FC ever read this?
    Or does this ever get passed to FC?

Doesnt hurt to try either way,
    although its sometimes like asking a deaf girl out for dinner.

revive the game

guys just came back after a long break to realize once again what a amazing game this is so these are my suggestions

1. get those new graphics rolled out
    2. get some advertising out there this is the best game you guys have made and the best i have ever played

Quote Originally Posted by engyguy2 View Post
    guys just came back after a long break to realize once again what a amazing game this is so these are my suggestions

1. get those new graphics rolled out
    2. get some advertising out there this is the best game you guys have made and the best i have ever played
    1. Been on the table for years, they are doing their best, new ETA... sometime.
    2. No money for advertising until the new engine is out and stable, so... sometime.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerengi View Post
    I would not hold my breath waiting for them to read it.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by tigerengi View Post
    Suggestions are read but generally not replied to.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Suggestions are read but generally not replied to.
    Confirmed: Vhab is alive and being held hostage in a dark room in FC's offices.

Suggestion for the inventory: More columns for the list view!

Items have more interesting stats than QL and count. Shop value and nodrop status is very useful. For weapons you might want to see the damage or the range.

Let us select the visible columns just like in the nano window and make them sortable like the rest.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Visual

Remove visual effect when 'shrines' in missions are used (glowing ball over characters head) or add GUI option to show/hide this effect (without changing any other options)

its been added

add another suggestion, Bring back vhab.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

I would like to see a warp spawn after killing the boss of an Inferno Mission like they do when you kill a major mob in Pande. Except this clickable warp teleports you out of the mission. I know this is mentioned in the list but I think it should be a high priority for convenience sake. It seems like it could be fairly easy to implement given how much work has been done on the guts of the game by now. Thanks.
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

k gave it high priority tag

Quote Originally Posted by fixedsys212m View Post
    I would like to see a warp spawn after killing the boss of an Inferno Mission like they do when you kill a major mob in Pande. Except this clickable warp teleports you out of the mission. I know this is mentioned in the list but I think it should be a high priority for convenience sake. It seems like it could be fairly easy to implement given how much work has been done on the guts of the game by now. Thanks.
    +1 to that, it takes for frickin ever to run out of a inf mission... half the time getting lost no less lol

Suggested change to Buff availability...

I have been away for awhile...I have read thru the related post and did not see anything similar (I apologize if I've missed something).

Instead of allowing dual log of characters for self buff purpose...how bout having vendors provide buffs, like the Stationary Surgery Clinic (+100 Treatment).

Vendors could provide all buffs that are NON self buffs! Superior First Aid would come from a Doc Buff Vendor (+80 treatment). Another could provide Feline Grace (Agent Buff Vendor): +25 Agi. If there is a class or level limit the vendor can make that determination.

This would allow those that are on when user numbers are down, or those new and not sure who to ask or are not yet comfortable asking, easier access to these important buffs that can make game play difficult without them.

Allow unlimited access for paid accounts, limit its use for F2P (either duration or number of uses per day), and charge all a fee to use (much like a tip).

Thoughts?
    p.s. - Looking forward to the new graphics engine!
    Stygian wielding Melee Engi w/Slayerdroid in tow

Will provide Foremans service when done
    Probably not the first or last...just having fun!

FC would rather have you pay RL cash for the service, which is available in the item store as buff cans.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast