Thread: Personal items assistant

Personal items assistant

It has been proposed before in different ways but especially since this failed marketing system appeares to stay in place I would suggest to combine it with the bank terminal, ie. drag items to sell from your bank. Also, make your bank partly account wide (for yesdrops) and a searchable database. going through all these backbacks everytime you reinstall or didn't copy prefs is just unnecessary. So is spending hours labeling stuff. I see no reason why it should not be done. Put an end to bank backpack searches, but an end to muling, put and end to running from market terms to mail term to bank and the other way around.

its on the summary "in a way"
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

also, it would be nice to have a bank like function, where you can share stuff with certain people. for clumps, ice, penu stones etc. we used to do that with org only gmi terms in where everything was for 1 cred...but well...what can i say, fc mighty new gm nonsense struck that dead. only option now is an org/group mule...