Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mechanized Horses & Giant Cruiser Airshipss!!!

I want to morph into a Slayerdroid.

Oh wait, i can do that.

My mistake
    Tweaki-104 omni engineer-RK1

Kharon-63 clan soldier-RK1

Smalljohn-43 clan fixer-RK1

Kovorkian-39 omni doctor-RK1

"if it lags, i can kill it."

well

Originally posted by Skep
    "Would you settle for a guy named "Patsy" carrying coconut shells?" - Abattoir

But how would you get the coconuts? i mean come on...i five ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coco****. especially throught space!
    it could grip it by the husk.

(ok, so this is getting silly)
    i want a motorbike too, or a skateboard, or a golfbuggy!!!!!
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

How about giving us plush leets as an alternative ot the infamous pillows?

Altaire

I want my own Death Star...
    NT phone HOME!!

If you had a Death Star, would you make that little Pathway that leads directly into the core? hehehe

I hate threads like these. People get ideas that would just make the game millions of times better, but it just slowly goes down to the bottom of the list on the forum and is forgotten, without FC giving it a glance. They (FC) really should add a feature like this sonner or later, or at least tell us what 'the next big thing' will be and when. It was good to see the 'We're not doing this' list, but I'd like to see a 'We are doing this in such and such a time' list! There is a problem with the idea about the ships though that I see. Don't get me wrong I'd love to go in some uber-uber ship and kick the "£%& outta people, but it wouldn't work. FC would need to do some serious programming to get the ship to work as a kind of building that flys (i mean ship-shaped and all but like an apartment or whatever. The much easier way of doing it would be to just make the model of the ship, then ake it solid. But none of the vehicles, players and items are soldier for a good reason, so that people can't block paths, preventing players from getting past. I guess they could incorporate some kind of altitude restriction thing so you could only go so low or high...

But Cosmik/Cz, can you please give a reply on this thread or others like it? I think some new, impressive features need to be added to the game sooner rather than later before the next futuristic MMORPG comes along and takes AO's (already small) amount of players.
    BiggerDave - 93 Omni Soldier
    Fethers - 43 Omni Agent
    Phetherz - 18 Omni Doctor

Unit member of Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations

Hehe my thoughts exactly. I still think this is a badass Idea. FC should include somethin like this in the future or give a reply at least.

I mean seriously who wouldn't want their own Customizable Airship-Apartment-Battle cruiser thingy(those who played Skies of Arcadia woould know what I mean hehe)

*bump* must....keep......bumping!

Since this hasn't been bumped...

"Is that an african swallow you are refering to? "

I think it would have to be two african swallows
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Before ya know it, we'll have Coconuts for weapons if this keeps up hehe

Talking

Anyone noticed the 'ClippetyClop.wav' and the 'RunAway!.wav' in the sounds directory ?

Oh, and the 'MynameisTim.wav' ?
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

Hmmm

coconuts for weapons and Miiir kilts. I like it I do!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

I want a Battle Blimp, Flying Wing and a Zepplin....please!

Talking

*bump* I WILL NEVER LET THIS DIE!!! VOOOTOH!!!

Exclamation

Originally posted by Tweaki
    I want to morph into a Slayerdroid.

Oh wait, i can do that.

My mistake
    wha? did i not know about this? whaa?
    They're defending themselves somehow!

I personally want to see a Leet drawn chariot, you know, a nice team of leets pulling you to where ever you want... occaisionally it would just stop in nice green areas for grazing or naps

A rollerrat bowling alley.

the pins could be parspalum-type critters, and we'd get to chuck rollerrats at them.

is that too much to ask?

Seriously though, transport vehicles would so rule like, in tribes. Can you imagine how fun it would be to pull up into 2HO with a drop ship with 6 people aboard? A the very least since PvP is so few and far between you could drive people around on them and sight-see.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast