Thread: Omni Orginizations

Omni Orginizations

Doing some research to find a good organization. Just trying to find out what Omni orgs are the biggest/best/highest levels/pvp oriented/elitist/powergaming etc oriented.

Few names and a few web pages would be a great help, thanks.

Damier
    Adventurer
    Omni-Tek

Re: Omni Orginizations

Originally posted by Damier Raen
    Doing some research to find a good organization. Just trying to find out what Omni orgs are the biggest/best/highest levels/pvp oriented/elitist/powergaming etc oriented.
    Highest level? Dude your level 25.....

Most "Elite" organizations are 125+, 150+ or something like that. My suggestion..is to talk to people in the game and see what they say about their own guild....If it MIGHT be a possiblilty... Try to get in...if you don't like them, or disagree with something... just "/org leave".

BTW, on RK1.. My guild Rubi-Dragon is the largest. Which if you were truly doing your research..could have found out easliy here.. And most orgs are not all of the above...you can't be the MOST of all those things... As for power leveling....you just have to work at that yourself... Good Luck to ya.

Yes, I am only 26, but I wont be 26 forever, or for very long for that matter, and I didnt say powerlevel, I said powergaming, the last thing I expect is to be powerleveled. And yes, I looked through some of the orgs on that page, but I thought I might ask the players first before I spent the time to do that.

Whenever I play a game like this I like to find out the who the good guilds are so I can start early on working my way to join them, something to aspire to helps me level faster. By the time Notum Wars hits I should be in the 100+ and I want a Organization who is ready to kick some ass like my former guilds in DAOC and Everquest =)

Damier
    26th OmniTek Adventurer
    On the rise.