As my main gets higher, it become harder and harder to get sold items. Its dead easy to get a basic item, as there is usually someone on selling it at any time. For me getting lvl 100+ items is a pain, and i have gone home from work just for an appointment to pick up item x.

I suggest that a ingame mail service could be made, for the specific reason of being able to mail items to presently offline people.

It would have to have the same type of conditional acceptance as regular trades do, but compaired to not getting an item, it would be way better.

It would also allow FC to send items to players, for example, if a new item became manditory for all nts, they could just get them in the mail.

In roleplay terms, Sol banking corp would be happy to negotiate such a thing, for a modest price. Sol banking has been trying to be a broker between all people everwhere at all times regardless of credo. interfaction commerce could bring peace to our wartorn world.

(one way would be to set up player based shops, with items on hold for other members)

anyone think its a good idea?

Ani