Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People dont like me..

Unhappy People dont like me..

well, I was chatting with a friend of mine that mentioned that he had been talking to his friends about joining my new guild..and he told me that they said that they didnt like me..

well, i'd like to apologize to everyone that ive ever been rude or snappy at, because i really dont mean to be, its just that my life is kinda very very busy at times, and often when i play im occupied with other things, so my mind isnt always 100% on what I may say in AO...

I hope everyone that's mad at me may accept my apologies for anything i may have done, i dont mean to be mean , if i am sometimes..

PS. even that time i got very upset with Noer ...but i still think that was a bad situation ..
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Noda is always in good spirits when I see him. Good sense of humor and always takes being made fun of without getting all offended. he strikes me as the type to admit it if he stepped over the line. At least thats my impression, and I'm pretty cynical of most people.

For a higher level person he sure has hell doesnt act like a high level snob, and treats lowbies with more respect than most people.

I find it hard to believe that people would have something against someone of Noda's mentality. If he has ever been rude to someone I'm sure it was a one time occurance, and not his regular M.O.

...my 2 cents

I concur. Noda seems like a really decent guy from what I read on his posts.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I had a similar thing happen to me. I got all shaked up, not because everybody doesnt like me but because this was people that i trusted and knew. I just came to realize that if you stick out from the crowd in any way you will get pooped at. There will always be idiots in every game please ignore them and be true to yourself.

Theres no pleasing everybody!
    Keep up the spirit!
    Wandering Rubi-ka alone...
    Wondering when alone will end.

Hmmm... Here we go...

Nodamp..Don't get your spirits down. People are people, and if a few people of the thousands that play AO don't like you.. So what? Who really cares? What I am saying is.. Don't let it get you down.

My experiences are that it is one of a few meaningless reasons why:

1. They asked you for a buff. You said you wanted credits for the hassle. And they wanted it on a silver platter, spoon fed to them. And so they got upset because you wanted money for a service. (Let those people go screw themselves)

2. You are just superior to them...Therefore, they are jealuous. I could live with that.

3. Someone asked you to just give them credits for that Yalm that is ever so important. You said no...so they got mad.. Again, it is those spoon fed whiners. (Go **** yourselves)

4. You are better looking than them.. Enough said...jealousy again.

5............There are a lot more things that people get upset about. All of which are trivial. Let those people just die.

Can you tell I don't like spoon fed people and whiners? Anyway..like I said.. "Don't let it get you down"

Peace................ummmmm NOT!

can't be loved by everyone.

thanks for the funny comments guys,

still thou, i dun like not being liked by some ppl

so i tried a public apology with them

147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?

dont feeel bad

PPL dont like me to tough either....maybe its cuz im just kinda cocky to folks....but tis not being "cocky" persay, its more of playfull joking.

Then again....maybe its just the fact that im an engineer. Now that I think about it....dats right!

nm Noda, i still like you....buts its ok if you dont like me....me being engi and all.... so i'll just give my GA 4 nanos to someone else who does like me

/me sniffles cuz me has no friends

Anyways.....if someone is saying "dont join that guild they suck" well....how do they know that?? were they ever in that guild before?? do they know ppl in that guild?? maybe if that person WAS in a certain guild and still says "they suck" is it cuz no 1 else in the guild liked that 1 person therefor making him say "they suck" ok....i have now confused myself i think....
    We have enough youth...so how about a fountain of smart?
    =-Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun-= Ash

Oosatansfxoo Funcom's FIRST namenerf.

Mothers agree, Totalkaos is recomended 2 to 1 and is 25% better than someone else.

Armor Config

engies are teh Rul0rz TK
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

heh

Are we both playing the same game??

for a min there, it sounded like you ENJOYED engineers company.

but all in all.....Noda i still wuvs j00
    We have enough youth...so how about a fountain of smart?
    =-Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun-= Ash

Oosatansfxoo Funcom's FIRST namenerf.

Mothers agree, Totalkaos is recomended 2 to 1 and is 25% better than someone else.

Armor Config

Both Noddie and Satansfx is bad mf's ....dont pay attention to them trying to be nice and cuddly in this thread. They are both manifestations of pure, concentrated eeeevil.

Noda, I have never seen a reason to dislike you. AFAIK you are a good guy.

Satansfx I will be your friend for GAIV.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

My level 2 fixer would like your GA4. I'll be 'more than a friend' for ga4, you sexy beast.

Once you go gray, you'll go all day!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

I don't know Noda ingame, but his posts are ALWAYS amusing. Whatever happened to the funnay sig?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Hey Noda,

I don't know you, but from reading the posts, I have come to the conclusion that I like you too, buddy, friend, comrade, pal!

Originally posted by Noda
    engies are teh Rul0rz TK
    O.o???

1. What kinda medication did they give you after that car crash?
    2. Can I have sum?

I know what you meen...(the hate thingy)..
    Trying to be friends with everyone myself, but doesnt seem to be possible..

P.S. U know I luv u

P.S.S. uhm...if you get booted from my AC2 account...it's not me, but another one i have given user/pass too

P.S.S.S. Can I have mochams pls?

Edit:
    P.S.S.S.S. AC2 sux
    Last edited by Animoy; Oct 21st, 2002 at 08:22:14.
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Originally posted by Qui-Athillon
    [B
    1. What kinda medication did they give you after that car crash?
    2. Can I have sum?

3.P.S. U know I luv u

4.P.S.S. uhm...if you get booted from my AC2 account...it's not me, but another one i have given user/pass too

5.P.S.S.S. Can I have mochams pls?

Edit:
    6.P.S.S.S.S. AC2 sux [/B]
    1. Gud stuffs
    2. NO!...too expensives =(
    3. i kno!
    4. Dat evil Spyder..but..
    5. Teh game DUZ suck!
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Firefly, u love me cuz im teh only way u stay alive Teh ubar heal petness! Woot..O.O

Missmaul! ...ill make a new sig!

O_O relayer..i...um..who r u?
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

What about my mochams?
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast