Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just returned from a 2 year break and what do I see?

It is not too hard, except the changes to NSI and NSII as well will make NT much harder to play. Def focus works because of the way NS is now. Maybe that nanodeck burst mechanic and the cooldowns will make NT's play more like off focus with easier/quicker to use defenses.

In that case, NT's will still be powerful and probably more common with cooldowns.

I personally hope that the Doubles and triples do leave the game. While pertinent against soldiers for weak NT's, its really not needed if you have all of your defensive tools. Personally, I think they could turn doubles and triples into something like ignore shield damage. Make it something like shades caress where it rocks for a short amount of time and have a nice cooldown time to make it not OP. Oh and I like the thought of a D Shark!!!! ./does calcs!
    Mashershade 220/30/70 Shade
    Capsaisin
    220/28/60ish NT
    Mashermasha 150/20/35ish Enfo

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Wiseman: When you removed the book from the cradle, did you speak the words?
    Ash: Yeah, basically.
    Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words?
    Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.

Replace "Wiseman" with "Means" and "Ash" with "Kintaii" (and "speak the words" with "export your stuff") and you pretty much have every pre-patch conversation ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12