Thread: Insane Nano Requirements

Insane Nano Requirements

I am myself at the moment a level 160 Enf with maxed INT and maxed Nanoskills. And I can truly say this: The nano requirements on the new Enf and Soldier nanos are totally off the wall. I sincerely hope they will be tweaked HARD.

At level 160 I cannot cast the 1HS nano with level 125 (!) requirements without moochams (and I'm title maxed on the skills WITH some ql 200 implants and breed maxed on INT).

Sincerely
    Kavanagh

PS! Enforcers and soldiers need to BUMP this one

BUMP

The lower lvl ones are nice, but as they get higher and higher they get more and more out of wack. My solitus soldier is 93rd lvl, he is also maxed on int and capped on all nano-skills. The lvl75 nano requires 130+ in PM and SI then I have, even with some minor QL125 implants. (Higher implants are harder to get on test). Hell even the lvl50 ones requirements aren't much under my maxed nano's (mid 300's).

NO soldier can use the top buffs at lvl200 without major implanting, a mochies and a minor wrangle. You seriously want every lvl190+ soldier to go, "I need a mochies and a 40 wrangle before I can cast my +80 AR buff.." Then the fixer in the team says "your top AR buff only buffs 80? Mine buffs 140! AND I can self cast it!" (These numbers are off the top of my head but I know they are close).

The first class based self-only, lvl limited nanos were good, the fixer ones. The requirements were low enough that we could easily fit into them not long after we got to there level limits. For example my fixer is lvl80 and he can use Major Supressor and his nano-skills aren't even close to maxed.

I can only assume, as my main is a Fixer, that the requirements were actually brought down from what you originally had them at to compensate for the fixers dark blue nano skills, the most costly skill to raise in the game. Well you need to do remember that soldiers and enforcers nanoskills aren't the best either, especially with those poor atrox people.

The new soldier nanos (and enforcer nanos) NEED to have there requirements dropped by a full 20%. If that's to much, at least calculate how much a Solitus lvl200 Soldier/Enforcer has in nanoskills, when maxed, with no implants. And at the very least, reduce the requirements to that number.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Cz? You guys at community got any feedback? A nano line with the SAME nano-skill requirements for a ql133 and a ql 173 Nano? There's GOT to be something wrong there, or FC is dropping skills all together and going for Level all the way... For the level req is the only difference between the nanos... I'm of course talking about:

Edge of Titanium and Edge of Diamond.

And not to mention the fact that a ql133 nano with level 125 reqs got rougher nano-skill reqs than the to date best Enf nano, Essence of Behemoth.

I've been looking all around for ANY info on this, but have only found a very low rate of answers from the Community gang all over the boards (to any questions). Are FC just rolling over and giving up AO all together?

Sincerely
    K.
    Shane "Kavanagh" Sosnowski

Give it up.... not gonna change. We're getting nano's that aren't useful until Shadowlands is released.

Originally posted by reality
    Give it up.... not gonna change. We're getting nano's that aren't useful until Shadowlands is released.
    Ok, they ARE useful (I can cast both the ql 133 and 173 in one level with infuses), but a ql133 and 173 with the SAME nano reqs? That has to be an error of some sort....

K.

And so many were silent when this started happening to Fixers and Advs....

John

I like higher requirements as a trader. More people want me in team cause i run a 132 wrangler for em.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Originally posted by Kavanagh
    Cz? You guys at community got any feedback? A nano line with the SAME nano-skill requirements for a ql133 and a ql 173 Nano? There's GOT to be something wrong there, or FC is dropping skills all together and going for Level all the way... For the level req is the only difference between the nanos... I'm of course talking about:

Edge of Titanium and Edge of Diamond.

And not to mention the fact that a ql133 nano with level 125 reqs got rougher nano-skill reqs than the to date best Enf nano, Essence of Behemoth.

I've been looking all around for ANY info on this, but have only found a very low rate of answers from the Community gang all over the boards (to any questions). Are FC just rolling over and giving up AO all together?

Sincerely
    K.
    Sent this one as a mail also, and got this reply:

Mail from Cz
    Hi Kavangh,

I'll check with the nano designer whether he's aware of this, and ask
    him to fix it asap.

And no, we're not giving up on anything. Moderation and gathering info
    just take priority over posting right now.

Regards,

Cz