Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Good job on 18.5

so where is the next step on AO ?
    It´s posible to find Typos ! but u can have all of them !

Quote Originally Posted by Body1234 View Post
    so where is the next step on AO ?
    Soon™
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Nope, Maybe™
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

When It's Ready.™

Oh, wait. That was Blizzard before Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    When It's Ready.™

Oh, wait. That was Blizzard before Diablo 3.
    Turned out that that wasn't ready, so I guess the allegory is adequate in AO-patch relations. However, has no place in this thread.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    Here's another really nice pro about the GMI, specifically the portable GMI. Everyone's complaining how it's mobile factor is useless -- here's a use for it: collecting uniques. Farming FRNs has never been so simple ;O
    So true... I have this portable GMI (and bank) on 4 accounts..

I didn't jump down to RK in weeks ...unless there's some good TL7 NW going on... I live, breathe and sell from Pande

Also.....

I reached 2000 CL on my 207 fixer to realize that you only need 1800 CL to make DB 2 bracer.... gogo all you twink makers .. time to take your twinks to an extra dimension.

I love this game.

Something has also changed in the forums.....

look at the second column of each post... they are full of this red FC icon..meaning a FC employee responded.

..devs are a lot more with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Something has also changed in the forums.....

look at the second column of each post... they are full of this red FC icon..meaning a FC employee responded.

..devs are a lot more with us.
    That was changed at the same time as they background color tags. I think two years ago?
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    That was changed at the same time as they background color tags. I think two years ago?
    I think his point was that there are quite a lot more FC icons in the forum than once upon a time.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Someone didn't have their coffee today.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    Someone didn't have their coffee today.
    You are correct. (I don't drink coffee.)
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

You are correct. (I don't drink coffee.)
    That may explain a lot!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    That may explain a lot!
    >.> I have to agree!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

GMI is damned good for us Froobs. No more badgering for price check (I now know that order I found in a mission used to make Briefcase Of Holding is worth 20 million)! If I need something I can look up the going rate and even PM a seller with a cash offer there and then. So I can't buy or sell (maybe in the future there'll be a chance for Froobs to make a one off payment for full GMI access as was done with the mail system) but at least I can look around. This thing is a life saver. Thank you!
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

I too love the new GMI. I like the way you can search for items, then do a create sell order after you've looked-up the prices so you can price-up more competitively.

Good job, Funcom.
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

yeah and all lower the price :-)
    Were are the CREDZ
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Has the new GMI had that much of an impact already ?
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

shishu: the "CREDZ" are where they've always been. Endlessly grinding missions for shop food. O, Feeble Warbot, thou shalt be mine! Soon(TM)
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Hey peeps.

I havent played AO for quite some time...just recently re activated my accounts.

I have to agreed with the OP...I didnt know anything about the GMI before reactivating, until I went to search for an Item to buy from a city shop. I thought...wow this is new and spent about 10 mins figuring out how to use it.

I have been back in game for about 2 weeks now, and made about 30m creds for a new toon just from selling nano crystals and other stuff...so much easier and accessible then the old system.

For all you whingers out there that may have filled a out a buy order accidentally...learn to read...dont just click buttons willy nilly, lol, even if a order pops ups suddenly...don't just press accept...READ what it says.

Also on a side point, the GMI now gives market access to characters that arnt in a org or own a city, so in effect there are a lot more people selling stuff, which is great!

My bro, also lost a GAII disk to a buy order cos he didnt read....now he reads all the info and isnt so hasty...if you manage to sell a complete set of combined before realizing what you are doing, then I am sorry, but you are just stupid, lol.

Anyways, 2c

Great job Funcom
    +for commas.
    +For buy order confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayzablade View Post
    Hey peeps.

I havent played AO for quite some time...just recently re activated my accounts.

I have to agreed with the OP...I didnt know anything about the GMI before reactivating, until I went to search for an Item to buy from a city shop. I thought...wow this is new and spent about 10 mins figuring out how to use it.

I have been back in game for about 2 weeks now, and made about 30m creds for a new toon just from selling nano crystals and other stuff...so much easier and accessible then the old system.

For all you whingers out there that may have filled a out a buy order accidentally...learn to read...dont just click buttons willy nilly, lol, even if a order pops ups suddenly...don't just press accept...READ what it says.

Also on a side point, the GMI now gives market access to characters that arnt in a org or own a city, so in effect there are a lot more people selling stuff, which is great!

My bro, also lost a GAII disk to a buy order cos he didnt read....now he reads all the info and isnt so hasty...if you manage to sell a complete set of combined before realizing what you are doing, then I am sorry, but you are just stupid, lol.

Anyways, 2c

Great job Funcom
    +for commas.
    +For buy order confirmation.
    A very good point. There are, more than likely, people out there that have done this sort of thing. All it takes is for people to read.

I spent a few minutes familiarising myself with the new GMI, and it paid off. Not one item was sold for 1 credit, or something else just as daft.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234