Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO Global Market Interface How-To Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Veev View Post
    Question: What happens when sell orders expire? Do I have 7 days to claim them from the mail? What about buy orders, 7 days as well?
    When your sell order expires, your item(s) just sits in your market account. It does not get returned to you via the mail unless you specifically select the item and then click on the bottom Withdraw button.

When your buy order expires, your credits are returned to your market account balance, again no mail is sent to you. If someone fulfills your buy order, the item(s) are sent to you via mail and you have 14 days (from the date the order was fulfilled) to collect it from your mailbox.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    Maximum credits in the market inventory is 4000000000. The stack size limit is so high that i doubt anyone will reach it.
    Is it impossible to separate numbers in thousands, i.e 4 000 000 000 or 4.000.000.000 so it's actually possible to read them? Edit: (In game of course)
    Used to enjoy the game with:

Jarv Engineer 220/29 - Qimbu Doctor 220/21 - Zenjiro Fixer 212/24 - Vipe Enforcer 165/21
    All proud members of Neutral Zone - friendly neutral Rimor organization.

Nice tutorials, thanks for making the time
    Last edited by malliizz; Jun 23rd, 2012 at 16:43:36. Reason: Accidentally posted feedback for Funcom in this thread

You rock! Jill, Great Video, and nice to hear your voice.
    Span

In behalf of my entire org, we <3 you Jill!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I laughed hard on Vid 6: Buy Orders. the last thing I expected was Michi to casually walk into your camera.
    it's like a clip from a blooper reel where a stage-hand accidently appears on cam.

other then that, I +10 these vids.
    Thanks so much ^_^
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Great job by Jill but if old players need 8 videos to use the new shop interface then a new player that cant afford carb and a dec
    ent weapon should love this.

/end sarcasm

Is it still possible to claim the stuff out off my old shops after such a long time?

Quote Originally Posted by Carmo View Post
    Is it still possible to claim the stuff out off my old shops after such a long time?
    /shop claim
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I'm really trying not to laugh... Credit increase from 1 Bil to 4 Bil? Did they at least increase the Ceiling in Orgs from 4b to 8b?

At my peak in 2006, I had 75 Billion spread out between 5 (1 mil per toon x 7) accounts, and 9 (36 mil) Orgs.

No, it wasn't duped or stolen money.
    Some of us Pande Raid Leaders "saved" the QL 300 symbs that nobody would bid on for years... and then all of a sudden they were worth millions =o)

I still have quite a bit spread out on random toons.
    Best lap dance wins a mil. Find me in game.
    You know there's an issue when forums are more fun then playing in game.

I just watched these vids and they are very informative. I came back to AO and I was completely lost on the new system.

Btw, I smiled when you sold stuff to your alt, Ameliaa and pretended not to know who that person was, and even said "This person is reading my mind!" haha.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12