Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: No more clicksaver/item assistant?

I'm sure it will all get sorted out. Like right now we're holding back updating the AOU Mod again, and Clicksaver. There are probably going to be a lot of patches and fixes once the server merge is live and they both retain functionality thanks to some of the community members.

Also, please be careful with Clicksaver. There are versions with unknown content in them. I've also been told ads were built in to a version. Sadly we can't support those versions since we don't know what was done to them, I suggest sticking to version 2.3.5. It's entirely up to. The current version functions, just with some odd behaviors.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

New Problem with AOIA

I can not document that this was not happening yesterday, but no one remembers seeing this problem yesterday.

Today AOIA is creating/seeing Nested Banks once a merged toon opens their bank. So far we have not seen items listed in AOIA more than once ... just many many nested banks, going on forever ... however many times you click the + sign.

Problem occurs on 1.0.4 and 1.1.4 ... copied pref folders or not ...

Is this why server is unstable ... making multiple copies of our banks every time we open it?

Or could server re-start have done something to 'bank' files?

I have not tested this yet against a non-merged brand new toon.

We have checked it with different people among our guildies that were on this morning.

So definitely NOT isolated!

Kinnik

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789