Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No more clicksaver/item assistant?

http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id=29&mid=1

Just scroll down to ClickSaver.
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Nice Work! thx
    It´s posible to find Typos ! but u can have all of them !

but still not work

download the 2.3.5 clicksaver.. then scroll up in THIS thread, and download the updated files and overwrite the 2.3.5 files with files provided... this *temporarly updates you to the almost new version...

2.3.5 worked by me without any files or modifications, i unpacked and created database -> then worked with ignoreable error

i think about building in some functions to improve clicksaver with setable font's or something, can't read the text

Good work, new version and replacing the dll and exe (scroll up or search for darkbane's post) workes great so far.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

I'll get the fixes (keep in mind it could be temporary as this still needs testing) in to a release package and posted for everyone so they don't have to do this manually.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Thx Silvana my technical with this is like a Noob

Also having trouble with the new. Even did fresh install of 2.3.5 and replaced files with new. CS appears to open fine, but not hooking, no mission data showing as missions are pulled.

WinXP, CS installed in AO directory, AO directory in a drive other than C:\.
    Original 2.3.5 does hook, but buying agent (auto pull) will not run, gives the "AO is not running" error box with each pull.

And, in what I can only interpret as a pure display of silicon-based sentient life, the new CS is working fine today.
    Last edited by Buffinstuff; Jul 3rd, 2012 at 23:42:35. Reason: Added system/install info
    Friends help you move.
    Real friends help you move
    bodies.

Any additional information? OS? Installation path? Odd it works for some but not others, so any clues helpful!
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

on win xp the older versions work, from vista to win7 it is causing problems

This works for me - win 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffinstuff View Post
    And, in what I can only interpret as a pure display of silicon-based sentient life, the new CS is working fine today.
    Ah, the joys of computers...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

Even works in WINE. Seems to work faster than before too.
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mawerick View Post
    http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id=29&mid=1

Just scroll down to ClickSaver.
    When I scroll down it says it is a 1/26/2011 version of clicksaver ... is it 'really' the new one that works with 18.5? Version 2.3.5?

Thanks,

Kinnik

No. My post was made in relation to the ones above it (or at the bottom of the previous page...).
    It is the old version, in which you would replace the files posted by Darkbane.
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

works for me on win 7. dl'd 235, extracted, started it up, created local database, closed it, replaced exe and dll, tried it out and worked fine
    Misslocomp 220/30/70 General of RKA UNITED
    and too many alts to list

it works i dont know what was wrong but i changed the files what darkbane linked and it works thx

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    If anyone is feeling adventurous meantime... the exe and hook DLL are here and the full source etc here.

Just replace ClickSaver.exe and AOHook.dll with these versions... hopefully AOU will have something up soon too, but any feedback (ie, does it work for you?) welcome!
    I have Norton's virus software running and Windows 7:

When I unzip the CS.zip from the link above my Nortons (File Insight) says the Clicksaver.exe is or causes a "Su****ious.Cloud.7.F" error and then Nortons removes the clicksaver.exe file.

Is this just Nortons being fussy? Or, is blueyonder sending me something I don't want? I have not had this error message before ... usually it is only the 'very few people have used this' type message.

Kinnik

Edit: I do not get this error message from Nortons when I download and unzip Clicksaver 2.3.5
    Last edited by Kinnikinnick; Jul 6th, 2012 at 16:27:36.

2.3.5 uses MadCodeHook library to do it's function hooking, 2.4.0 uses Microsoft Research's Detours library. Both do live function hooking and that in itself is likely to look su****ious to any AV product. Su****ious.Cloud.7.F sound like a generic "threat" and is the sort of thing you'd expect a false positive to throw up, but I've no idea as whilst Norton have a page for it, it is utterly useless.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast