Thread: End-game raid

End-game raid

Hi, any1 have difficulty to done end-game quest/raid, like db quest line, xan and apf raid?
    I m bit tired to wait about people, to be able to done it.
    There any solution to be able to done some db/xan/apf , to be able to reach reward?

try using in game mass messaging systems?

It'll be hard, in general, right now to get people for these unless you're in a well populated org or still have people on your friends list.

Also try announcing in cities like OA/Bor.

Already use neutnet/borealis channel/lft window, i spend like 90 minute to build 12m team.
    What s the point , to make large raid quest, if people was not online...

Its hard to get full team in inf to get going. Last three days I was with 3 ppl (all dualloged) to make it happen at all. Friend of mine was trying to assamble iPande raid and he ended with 4 players after 5 hours of spaming neutnet/ooc/cities.

And there IS a reason of that. I meet my IRL friend, who happend to play AO from 2005. We have spoken about things now and then, and I told him to visit us (in AO) and play some, since we are 5-6 online at evenings. And he told me something like this: For what? To have another hopes of graphics upgrade for another 5 years? I finall got over it".
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Yeah, i plan close 1 paid account at the end of the month, will hope FC
    Will do something... Will not play my 220 trader without db drain.
    best regard

I don't have trouble doing end-game content but then again, I/my org tends to plan lengthy quest lines and such ahead of time. That allows people to know exactly when to log in for a specific encounter.

That being said, I have had to get REALLY creative over the years to get the loot items I need. One method was the APF Co-Op raids I've done in the past (i.e. 6 people agreeing to do the raid 6 times on 6 seperate days with each person walking away with the equivalant of a playfield's worth of loot).

So I guess my only suggestion is to coordinate a bit more within your org like via forums or whatever in-game bot tools you have (Budabot has an events module to aid in event planning). Pick-up teams are really tough because a lot of people don't care for the random quality factor coming from both the raid leader and the participants. For those with the critical professions (i.e. doc/tank/crat/reflects) the effort vs reward piece is missing so they simply don't bother unless they're doing it with friends.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Done, account was closed.
    I happy to play with all of you, see you on other game.
    Best regard
    Eric

Lol, its pretty simple nowadays. Get a good org that likes to do content together. People hate pickup teams for the reasons already specified. When people raid with orgmates, they tend to think that people know what they are doing more, they already know what this person is bringing to the team, etc. For example, doing pickup teams, I've seen so many 215+ crats without debuffs from the LE shop...I have them on my 150 and wouldn't even imagine passing them up. But this is what we have to work with when I see new players join and immediately they see kiting and powerleveling as great things. Yes for veterans they are, but we (should) know how to play our characters and don't want to do the content again. For new players they don't learn anything, they expect to be able to compete at 220 without any prior knowledge.

To counter that, I made the at-the-time spontaneous decision to join a Neutnet pick-up team yesterday which turned out to be f*cking awesome (hai Rzvro! <3). Been a long time since I could say that about a pick-up team experience.

But yeah I'm afraid I have to admit, the bad experiences are more numerous than the good ones at the moment. And that's coming from someone who mostly does these things for something (potentially) fun to do nowadays...
    :E