Thread: BS-suggestion: Disable teleporters - Enable corridors

BS-suggestion: Disable teleporters - Enable corridors

And also; enable pumps, allow more of the corespiral (w ledges) and make pet-teleportation possible in combat instead.

This should fix several unfair scenarios (which I will not mention) aswell as making ranged, subterfuge-combat, sniping and stealth possible to play & enjoy in AO. There is blindremoval-repetoir, retreat-possibillites etc should one be strategicly shot at from above when capping core.

Capping could for example disable and make u immune to roots.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

I liked BS when I could run up the ramp and camp up there in a turret. Was nice to be able to kill twinks on a leveling toon.
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

The Porters are Kinda silly on the tl5 tl6 and tl7 BS but should stay at the lower ranges unless every Toon gets runspeedbuffed on entering BS.

If the Stay at all Ranges the Teleporters should get a short loockout of 5-10 seconds after use , Toons that swap rapidly back and forth from A to B are only killable if your own Toon has a nice Alpha .
    Too few Specials , relying on Petdmg or Hardcapped Nanocasttime is a real Bummer when Porters get abused that way .
    Enemys that would be 6 feet under after 15 seconds of Constant Fight survive about forever unless somebody else jumps in.
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players