I ... choose ...... the 5/17 fraction !

That's it ! I ve said it !
    lol! Your fraction sucks!
    7/16 ftw!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Begone False Messiah! BEGONE!

A true Prophet shall now take your stage!

(take your dirty diapers with you please...)

I foresee a Clan Empire that removes the snake called Silverstone from his throne of blood... the Tir labyrinth unraveled with the proper signage of shops and even a "You are here" map! The rebirth of the Clan Capital... the fall of the Council of Lies which calls itself Council of Truth...

Clan Leaders becoming... Clan Senators... a great Clan Senate with an Emperor to lead it... Omni-Tek surprised, unprepared... Desperate moves born from Omni-Prime... the Unredeemed losing control of the corporation... the elite Unicorns destroyed to never stand against freedom again...

Peace with the unknown enemy.... a Clan treaty with the green threat...an unlikely unity to keep the Corporation out of Rubi-Ka...

Another corporate war among the stars... the ultimate fall of an old foe, and the rebirth of another... Sol Corporation will try to succeed where Omni-Tek could not...

Another war... where Clan and Alien stand side by side to protect our world...

Darkness... cannot see more, too many variables... unknown if our frail accord will stand the fire coming from above...

(Mavritanic, dude you forgot your dirty socks)
    By the time I finished reading, the only thing that came to mind was *Darth Vader enters stage left*
    Quote Originally Posted by Collodion View Post
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    that helm helps so damn much for tl 4 and tl 5 twinks becose of the torturing.

Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    I ... choose ...... the 5/17 fraction !

That's it ! I ve said it !
    Oh, it's on!

PREPARE TO GET SERVED!
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Oh, it's on!

PREPARE TO GET SERVED!
    Here comes Vhab! watch out he can take on two frekshions at once!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt0UuNpUqK4
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123