Thread: Corp's big thread o' suggestions

Corp's big thread o' suggestions

I'll try to make this condensed.

A] Put a legit mishbuddy/clicksaver in-game. I'd love to hear the funcom coders's excuse for not doing this um 10 years ago.

B] Put an actual pet mode that sends them to attack an enemy when you yourself attack.

C] Put actual damage log mods into the game, ones that can count your pet dmg tallys to you.

D] Do something about sl quests being impossible to do.

E] Fix pre level 200 pets. You know, the ones that dont do anything (because they miss all the time), while the level 30 soldier with a peren rips through mobs just like he does at 200?

F] Add a chat filter in game to see when your pets miss.

G] Do something about pets following you ON THE GROUND BY FOOT when you fly in a yalm.

H] Please make le mission victory points reward actually worthwhile. Or entirely remove them. For whatever reason, having 50 per mission really rankles me.

Sort of rebalance but who cares] Work on gap-closing moves as well as gap-making moves. As well as incentives to move around in pvp. Do something about the close-to-flying runspeed that everyone has post level 150.

J] I would really, really suggest enhancing the RK environment. Current forests look watery with a few shrubs, and cities are like one story. See the Star Wars MMO for how futuristic metropoli should look. Make forests thick and lush, and near nice bodies of water. More team content in such places not another instanced building with dark monotone-colored walls.

K] MMO's need to start incorporating what guild wars called "Dynamic events." Basically, the story goes the way players shape it. Work on developing a world where players can raise cities like borealis which are quest hubs, determine what architecture style looks like, etc. Work on systems where stuff invades and you have to defend. Quest givers should move around. In player-created cities, quests should be those that have been specified by players.

L] Make a macro-making interface. For example, Crat's pupeteer requires robotic pet to be targeted. Currently, not possible to make a one-press macro to target pet and cast the perk on him. Big time fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Corprative View Post
    G] Do something about pets following you ON THE GROUND BY FOOT when you fly in a yalm.
    This has always bugged me. We've got the technology to safely warp and de-warp our bodies for vehicle usage, and the ability to digitally encode ourselves and teleport across the world in seconds, so why can't I stick my robot in the glove box?
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Why waste time implementing something that has already been made? The annoyance with clicksaver/mishbuddy is what makes rolling items profitable. Sure running is annoying too, but there's no need to make a business easier for people who are too lazy.

Im with you on other suggestions, even if a few will be addressed
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Quote Originally Posted by Corprative View Post
    Jet bike needs side car for dog!
    Waiting for a cure.