Thread: Hm? Is this thing on? What, a title? No, wai-

Hm? Is this thing on? What, a title? No, wai-

-t! Oh, blast it! Don't tell me I have to re-enter this with a typesystem. Those things are archaic.

Fine! I'll continue.

Hello! My name is Dr Malcom C. Ardman of the University of Borealis. I'm a researcher currently tasked with studying the very curious abandoned subway network, particularly the Borealis entrance and what lies within. It's often been a subject of conversation, and many venture into it... Some never return, while others tell tales of horrors and adventure.

While these r-

"Are you the researcher that was in the subways? My commanding officer told me to make sure you are ok."

Oh? Well er... Thank you, I'm quite alright. Nothing nanobots can't fix.

"Ok, I'll tell the boss you're good."

Right.. 'Ka... Where was I? Ah yes!

While these rumours and speculations of what lies within is interesting indeed, there are no records that I can find of any scientific journal or proper investigative work surrounding this in the university database. So, that's my job, to find out for myself.

So! I'm on the lookout for students in any field in the university that would be interested in assisting me (I'll send a note of commendation to your lecturers).

In addition to this, some form of security and protection will be needed for this venture. Any mercenaries or those that can handle themselves that are interested in this, please get in touch.

Likewise, any fellow researchers from other institutions are welcome to assist in this endeavour. Though you must be sufficiently qualified... I'm not sure Dr. Spencer will approve of any Mort Community College people.

I'm done.... Finished? End? What on 'Ka is the command for this ruddy thing...

Aha! There it i-
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

You want to investigate a real mystery? Try the sealed subway entrance in Newland City. Find out what is in there and I'll personally nominate you for a R.U.R. award.

The mountain collapsed in on its self during the freedom wars don't you know? It was a notum explosion of some sort. Something involving a clan Nano Technician and an engineer with a grenade launcher. Many innocent neutrals hiding in its depths were lost in that catastrophe. BTW I heard the smugglers den vastly raised its prices on smuggled goods soon afterwards to fund some sort of excavation project..
    SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman

Interesting suggestion about the Newland subway entrance... I might have to request the plans from Omni-Trans and perform a bit of research on that after the Borealis expedition.

...And what's that you say? the mountain collapsed in on itself? And I thought this "Smuggler's Den" was only rumours... this is definitely useful directions for my research, thank you!

This thing is still on again, isn't it? Pah! ..but oh! Almost forgot! The actual expedition times and dates I still need to figure out, but I imagine it will be some time soon depending on what volunteers come forward.

Right, where was that button agai-
    Last edited by Agrestus; Jan 26th, 2012 at 04:34:35.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

Don't listen to this Quack! It's obvious he couldn't get a teaching job at Mort Community College so he settled for second best!

Mort Community College: Theres always Hope!
    Founder and Original Leader of The Nanomage Liberation Front (RIP)
    Founder, Original, and Former Leader of Third Faction. (Ask Funcom)

(www.thirdfaction.com Reroll Neutral, the true Underdogs!)