Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new fixer pros

yes please, so dev team is inactive becose they dont post so often on forums anymore?
    just becose our professionals isnt playing dont mean they are inactive. what more is there to say in this fixer forum? ME, You and Evryone else here havent made a single post with any suggested changes for our professionals, so what do you want!?
    our professionals is suposed to bring our suggestions and wishes further to the dev's and they will speak for us. and i think they did well. ITS not our fixer professionals faulth that we havent got anything atm, becose nobady realy has, you heard of the balance patch?
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jan 28th, 2012 at 13:37:23.

Prof program will get revisited after engine/rebalance and testing imo, don't see it happening anytime before then.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Prof program will get revisited after engine/rebalance and testing imo, don't see it happening anytime before then.
    what he said.

-insert witty supportive statement for Lazy here-

...So can I get paid for this...
    Otaku - Teh Main!!! - 220 Fixer (Needs money)
    Dochelm - Teh Healer!!! - Doctor (WTB ADO HECK TEAM PST)
    Nikkiibenz - Teh Pr0nstar!!! - Soldier (Bein' sexy)
    Notyourtank - Teh TotW Beast!!! - Keeper (Needs moar money)
    ~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I see a slight problem with people wearing Xan armor on top of their Xan implants and their Xan belt and Xan NCUs while toting around their Xan weapon(s)...

Last edited by Lazy; Feb 12th, 2012 at 16:56:58.

/sold

LAZY FOR TEH KING OF TEH GRIDZ
    Otaku - Teh Main!!! - 220 Fixer (Needs money)
    Dochelm - Teh Healer!!! - Doctor (WTB ADO HECK TEAM PST)
    Nikkiibenz - Teh Pr0nstar!!! - Soldier (Bein' sexy)
    Notyourtank - Teh TotW Beast!!! - Keeper (Needs moar money)
    ~~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I see a slight problem with people wearing Xan armor on top of their Xan implants and their Xan belt and Xan NCUs while toting around their Xan weapon(s)...

Couldn't halp myself: AllTheMoreLazy
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Having a dialog with the professionals before the rebalance hits live would be nice.
    Anyone thinks fixer nano doc looks nice and dandy? Not me, only thing I agree on is that HnQ will have a target level lock, that's about it.

If a profession doesn't have any active professionals, new ones should be elected.
    Fixer issues

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    fixers got 2 more hots since LE, which means their healing over time, more or less, went up 200%

I do agree with that, unfortunately I don't see it happening.
    The Dev's do read general forum posts as well, and if there is something pressing there is at least PMs where you can point them to threads with serious questions.

Once rebalance goes to test, I can see feedback being requested from the entire player base and not just the Professionals being the only channel back to the devs.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Why is Lazy not professional yet? :|

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12