Thread: s10 bosses

s10 bosses

yea i know no one does s10 anymore, but i have a question

is GA3 enough to solo the "new" (moving) bosses? has anyone tried it with a ga3 fix?

it's just i have a stripped level 100 fixer with ga3 uploaded. would make for a pretty cheap twink as all i'd need to do is level it and rightclick some symbs. my only question would be is it worth it? not gonna bother levelling it if ga3 isnt enough :/

Even with GA4 in a highly defensive setup and OBs (RRFE, etc.) it takes quite a bit of management/time... you can root it, but if you stay out of range too long, the boss heals. Though with a defensive setup you can be head-on with the general for quite a while, eventually there's going to be a string of hits that will force you to go heal.

After soloing a boss, I decided it's not nearly worth the effort. I'd only assume it would be worse with GA3.

Others may disagree, but I think the only point in doing the bosses is if you can get a decent team... not sure what effect the update today will have on any of this.
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

i have an agent on a 2nd account also. are the bosses ubtable? if so i can probably duallog agent for a ubt+ch

EDIT: was thinking of a setup something along these lines: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=180216

is that defensive enough or am i missing something?

i have most of those things lying around gathering dust so this is a 0credit investment for me.
    Last edited by Lazy; Jan 18th, 2012 at 14:54:19.

They used to be I think, not sure if that has been changed; worth a try though. Either way, feel free to hit me up in game if you want to do some bosses... I have a lot of relays kicking around I'd like to use up myself. Could join you with either my fixer or MA.
    Machina - 220|30|63 Engi
    Angelus - 220|30|6X Shade
    Wildgoose - 150|20|42 MA
    Depolarize - 150|18|40 Fixer

my fixer is still level 100 and my agent's stripped while i level my soldier, but yea i'll def give you a shout whenever i gear one or both of them

So Fixer is not the bosskiller anymore?
    How about a dou of 2 profs? any duo able to kill all bosses?
    i mean without ai armor cuz my friend and i are not that rich

i managed to kill bosses with

enfo/DOC
    sold/DOC
    SHADE/advy

the profs in capital letters are my chars... so I guess until you have an aggro dealer and a healer you are good

I guess docs/fix maybe advy can solo it but not sure on advys

just read about the no-AI armor... then I'd say enfo/doc could still do it NP, so could sold/doc... doc needs to be good though but it can be done i think
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

We do it with doc/CRAT/fix. Crat is my toon. We don't NEED the doc but its really nice for those oh s*** moments. We can do it fix+doc or crat+fix with fix tanking and leeching crat auras...can also do it crat+doc but that doc's gotta be good since I go full agg while nuking like a bat out of hell to keep agg and drop the thing as fast as possible.