Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Cosmetic Surgery"

This topic is too silly.

But it's too cool not to do though

Honestly I still agree with the best method of having a store similar to the Implant only vendor stores you can find. Just a guy there, treatment booth, and some random art junk.

You go up to said vendor in the store and open up the trade window. Inside are various tokens of a range of prices.

Low level tokens will give you a new random look (500k cost)
    Mid level tokens will give you the ability to pick a new face (2mill cost)
    High level tokens will give you the ability to pick a new body size (short/mid/tall | skinny/mid/large) (10mill cost)

Work similar to fixer grid where you take said token and use it on the booth for what you want to do. (same booths that you find in the character creation area) If you just have a low level token you use it on the booth and you get what you get. Mid/High level tokens you get to actually use the booth normally and pick a new face/body type.

Due to the extreme nature of rebuilding your face/body this is a one time use item (character flags exist already in the code)

What that means... you can pick a new face and new body only once.

Why the one time only use? So it does not imping on the agent nano which they can use over and over and over.
    Last edited by Vyker; Oct 25th, 2002 at 23:45:04.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

bored bump...common funcom

Wink

i actually like my face but it would still be funto change once in a while..

Originally posted by Emiko
    This topic is too silly.

well, thats kinda strange to hear from someone who names their chars after a moogle! er. nm

bump f00z

-boco
    Audaz
    Level 220/AI18 Vampire(RK1)
    Boco
    Level 212/AI14 Techno-Wizard (RK1)
    Advisor of Synergy Factor
    Founder/Former DJ, GridStream Productions

<Chanell> every time i see "this account will remain active" in some engis sig i hear a "cha-ching cha-ching"

Beardedone1++;

Not that I would ever want to change a thing about myself (after all, I *am* The Current Cute Thing™), but it's still a nifty idea.

*a shake and a shimmy and a BUMP!*

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

I'm actually *against* this idea.

Why? Because I tend to know people by their faces. It's a BIG identity thing. If anything I would be screaming for more customizable faces, hair and so on. (and maybe a change then, an option to go back and use the new things)

But being unable to change your face imho adds to the "Who you are" factor.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I would like a boob job myself

hehe i like my character... just hate that hes nano...

Um did that not make sence?

I like how he looks - i hate what he is.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Unit99
    I would like a boob job myself
    /me gives unit99 a ql220 chest implant

*BUMP FOR COW!*

Even though I think you're pretty enough without a facelift =p

*shameless friend bump =p*
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud

Originally posted by Fistofpaper
    *BUMP FOR COW!*

Even though I think you're pretty enough without a facelift =p

*shameless friend bump =p*
    FISH!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123