Thread: 14.6 Database Update : Includes Items , Textures , Icons And New Meshes

Post 14.6 Database Update : Includes Items , Textures , Icons And New Meshes

adding search by requirements and by effects tonight

SELECT a.* FROM RDB_ITEM_INFO a, RDB_ITEM_REQS b, RDB_ITEM_STAT c WHERE a.ITEM_NAME LIKE '%%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%implant%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%nanocluster%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%symbio-graft%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%boosted-graft%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%nano critter%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%nano finger%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%pill with%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%construction kit%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%blister pack%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%bracelet of arul saba%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%arbiter gem of%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%emperor gem of%' AND a.ITEM_NAME NOT LIKE '%monarch gem of%' AND b.ITEM_ID = a.ITEM_ID AND ( b.S_NUM = '60' AND b.S_VAL = '9' OR b.S_NUM = '368' AND b.S_VAL = '9' ) AND c.S_NUM = '54' ORDER BY a.ITEM_NAME, c.S_VAL, a.ITEM_ID
    Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/andi/www/search.php on line 490
    0 Of 0

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/andi/www/search.php on line 533

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/andi/www/search.php on line 553

NO RESULTS

Donate

Hehe. That's why you should use mine instead.

-Jayde

hehe i was adding the search by effects and reqs code that was debug info make yours loook prettier jayden and ill use it

its tre ugleh

Originally posted by Junkbot
    hehe i was adding the search by effects and reqs code that was debug info make yours loook prettier jayden and ill use it

its tre ugleh
    If I remember right, you were using mine yesterday when yours wasn't up yet.

It's called simple elegance, without using nasty frames. Hehe.

-Jayde

Jayde Rocks!

Jayde's sets a mark to which others will be measured, a true replacement for the antiguardians, anything else is but a dull comparison.

Great work Jayde!
    So, it's sorta social, Demented and SAD, but social.
    (The Breakfast Club)
    Coagulator - General of the Professionals

ok im drunk which will explain the fllowing but it has to be known

jayde is a friend and i must say what is to be said because im getting annoyed that jayde has sucked up the honour i feel is partly due to me!

it hurts everytime someone praises the work of Jayden and forgets who made a lot of the stuff it ticks on i worked my ass off decoding the DB and no one seems to acknowledge me or my db that jayden based his on you can find the url in the signature i put 1200 man hours to date into the decoder, i send jayde the mesh list we work together on it hell editing someone elses work is fun! yes but please god damn you remember who made the two core programs that make it all happen.!

ME it pisses me off i get no thanks no credit and you all say how great his site is without giving a **** who made it all possible

think on that

*shrugs*

Timber and me also helped out and never got credited for that. Personally, I don't care. I was in fact quite happy that someone made something out of my DB ripper (with the bizarre code and lua ;))

BTW, I never got the occasion of saying it, but I like your DB. The display of mesh textures was a nice idea...
    I wonder, has anyone worked on decoding the mesh geometry ? Might be my next useless occupation if I can get motivated long enough for that...

true morb you me and timber made the core

only reasn jay moved over to using mine was i continually update it daily with tweaks i just feel the genius or hard work that made it possible has been forgotten....

JB

I'd like to chime in here as well...

I appriciate the comments regarding my site, 'cause I've put a lot of manhours into the project too--especially in regard to the site itself, DB structure, display scripts, etc.

That said, however...I own a lot to JB, Timber, and MORB. I've credited JB and Timber on my home page a couple times, and make mention of them whenever anyone asks me about the site.

MORB, I apologize that you haven't gotten mentioned much in regard to the site...but I ended up phasing over to JB's version of the DB dumper pretty early in the site's life. Not to marginalize how much your app helped me get into the project in the first place, just haven't had much occasion in the course of regular updates to mention any of the background history.

I'm planning on adding a History page to the site, mentioning a lot of what went into the making of the site... By no means do I want to claim that I did this on my own...this has been a huge project, and has required a lot of work by a lot of people to get it off the groud.

So, folks...JB's site is cool with me. We tease each other about it sometimes just for fun, but his site is nor less factually accurate than mine at all. He basically run off the same routines than JB originally built, and I helped flesh out bit in the last month or two.

All you folks out there should know that, in addition to myself, there are a bunch of other people (Timber, JB, MORB, and others) who have contributed to these projects since AO has been released. I'm just a cog in the wheel, and doing what I can to provide as good a service for everyone as possible.

-Jayde

I really don't care for being mentioned or not, as I said.
    I'm happy that my code has been useful, even if for a limited period
    (actually I have some idea of an app that would reuse aodbdump code, with even more lua and weird stuff - muhahahaha)

Unhappy <<checking the soles of my shoes>>

Man did I step into it this time!

My humblest apologies Junkbot.

As a Snr.Designer I know how it feels to have your work credited elsewhere. I had no idea about the background of work done on this project, the only thing I do know is I am so happy someone jumped in to take up the slack after the announcement of the end of Antiguardians.

Great work on both of your parts!!!!

As a side note has anyone figured a better way to calculate the damage done by a weapon (better than Antiguardians)? I guess theer is so much to figure and with Funcom's lack of info related to theh AGG/Def slider and how exactly the damage calculation works....could be kind of a convoluted issue.

Once again great work on both of your parts!

Coag
    So, it's sorta social, Demented and SAD, but social.
    (The Breakfast Club)
    Coagulator - General of the Professionals

Is there a problem with AG's damage per-hit calculator? It's seemed pretty accurate to me... the inits portion is broken, but the calculator itself (will deal xx to xxxx, crit for xxxx) seems accurate.

That said, Jayde, JB, STEAL IT.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Something I've been working on in the background, actually... =)

I need to get together with some others and pass forumulas back and forth as well.

Something I would like to try to include is the effect of specials (Fling, Burst, etc.), and that's a bit tricky...

Will require the user to input some stuff to get an accurate measure (since, for instance, Brawl damage is based on your Brawl skill)...

-Jayde