Thread: New Store Item

New Store Item

Can you please add an item that resets all daily mission timers and/or a shorter cool down for paying players?

I think it would be alot of fun to be able to do more of the missions, specially at times where your character is really close to new title level or special perk ding. Its also a new revenue stream for you and I'd like to see you have more money specially this close to the holidays. I wouldn't even be mad if you limited it to people with a subscription of 3 months or more.
    I got main, you got main?
    I got alts, you got alts?

Power with money is bad. I'm poor, so I am against it...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Power with money is bad.
    Yes.
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

How about you pay the Agent with credits for the right to accept more daily missions per day,

that might be a good way to bleed credits out of the game

I would pay to take more missions per day with in game credits, and they would be gone from the game for good.

I would prefer this option then spending RL money on this idea

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclotol View Post
    How about you pay the Agent with credits for the right to accept more daily missions per day,

I would pay to take more missions per day with in game credits, and they would be gone from the game for good.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclotol View Post

I don't know what is right scale, realy might be ready to go for 10-20m at shadowlevels...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

How they do it is less relevant to me than that they do it. I want more daily missions and/or more people to team with across the title levels.

I don't think that paying RL cash for more missions is a problem because the leveling curve isn't fair anyway.

what about buying ingame level boosts for ingame creds ?

500 millions for a level 150, 1B for a level 200, and 1 more Billion for a lvl 220.
    that makes 2 billions for an easy ding.

Age of conan got a free endgame character for players who dinged at least 1 character.

2 billions for a level 220 isn't "that" expensive, as most of players are paying kite teams a few millions/level, have to buy symbiants, nanos and leveling stuff.

if you want to draw even more creds from economy, make level ranges bumps, 500M each bump :

000-100 -> 500M
    100-150 -> 500M
    150-200 -> 500M
    200-220 -> 100M / level bump (that makes 2 billions for shadowlevels).

and i'm sure there are players who'll pay for that.
    some whinned about the 20M for perk reset thing, but a lot of players aren't patient enough to wait for 48 hours to have a free reset after a twink.

we could also corrupt the agency handler, 50 or 100M for a timer reset and new mission.

Quote Originally Posted by bankalt3 View Post

I think it would be alot of fun to be able to do more of the missions, specially at times where your character is really close to new title level or special perk ding.
    Or you could, like, get XP the old fashioned way with any of the methods that were available before the daily system. Especially if you only need a little bit to top off a level.

Kids these days ...

i'm against ingame store credits for level....i'm more for vet pts......so far lousy vet items in the vet vendor machine.

cause hey..if an ingame credit for level...why not have a autobot that autoplay the game for you keeps tab on whats happening...e-mails you how you're doing, etc. ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    cause hey..if an ingame credit for level...why not have a autobot that autoplay the game for you keeps tab on whats happening...e-mails you how you're doing, etc. ^_=
    I just had a brilliant idea for a new AO spinoff. If games like "Football Manager" are popular, why not "AO Manager"? You recruit for your org, manage a city, trade twinks for a Notum Wars, etc., but you never actually play a character. All combat, leveling and equipping is done for you, you just see the reports!

Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    Or you could, like, get XP the old fashioned way with any of the methods that were available before the daily system. Especially if you only need a little bit to top off a level.

Kids these days ...
    Absolutely, you get those 5 other people to log on and I'm there.

If there were teams going on at the various level ranges, I wouldn't be looking to DMs for all of my exp.

Have you seen ely, nasc, TL5 recently? I can't even get an RK mission with froobs going on at most times.

Quote Originally Posted by cbus97 View Post
    I just had a brilliant idea for a new AO spinoff. If games like "Football Manager" are popular, why not "AO Manager"? You recruit for your org, manage a city, trade twinks for a Notum Wars, etc., but you never actually play a character. All combat, leveling and equipping is done for you, you just see the reports!
    seems like someone has been frustrated by football manager a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.