Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gauntlet Tradeskills

Gauntlet Tradeskills

Hi,

first step:

You combined "Inert Bacteriophage" with "Virus Programming: Bacteriophage M73" and the result is a quality level 1 "Suppressed Bacteriophage M73".

tell me more =)

You combined "Inert Bacteriophage" with "Virus Programming: Bacteriophage F9" and the result is a quality level 1 "Suppressed Bacteriophage F9".

You combined "Suppressed Bacteriophage F9" with "Green Data Crystal" and the result is a quality level 1 "Contained Collatz Pattern".

You combined "Contained Collatz Pattern" with "Pattern Conversion Device" and the result is a quality level 1 "Collatz Pattern Programming Utility Device".

You combined "Nickel-Cobalt Ferrous Alloy" with "Dacite Fiber" and the result is a quality level 1 "Ferrous Dacite Fiber".
    You combined "Sealed Packet of Bilayer Graphene Sheets" with "Mu-Negative Novictum Enriched Metamaterial" and the result is a quality level 1 "Novictum-Enriched Graphene Metamaterial".
    You combined "Ferrous Dacite Fiber" with "Novictum-Enriched Graphene Metamaterial" and the result is a quality level 1 "Compressed Composite Weave".

You combined "Compressed Silane" with "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Empty)" and the result is a quality level 1 "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (One of Five)".
    You combined "Potassium Nitrate" with "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (One of Five)" and the result is a quality level 1 "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Two of Five)".
    You combined "VLS Synthesis Catalyst" with "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Two of Five)" and the result is a quality level 1 "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Three of Five)".
    You combined "Compressed Composite Weave" with "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Three of Five)" and the result is a quality level 1 "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Four of Five)".
    You combined "Bi-Isotropic Nano Media" with "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Four of Five)" and the result is a quality level 1 "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Filled)".

You combined "Fatou Upgrade Plate" with "SSC "Bastion" Back Armor - Inactive" and the result is a quality level 1 "SSC "Bastion" Back Armor - Fatou".

First Red update, then blue and finally green.

All in all what is needed?

Virus Programming each type x1
    Data Crystal each type x1
    Other Stuff u find there x3

Or just kill the tree at the end, it drops the stuff (3 upgrade plates) to upgrade 1 Pad/Back.

Nice, thanks.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

interesting!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

So....what makes the bomb I keep hearing about?
    Because Race Yalm

Funcom employee

.... yeah I've been wondering what this bomb thing is people keep talking about. Where did that even get started? XD
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    .... yeah I've been wondering what this bomb thing is people keep talking about. Where did that even get started? XD
    When gauntlet opened last night, people were shouting that the first boss dropped bomb parts to blow up the adds when you zoned upstairs.

Funny tho that my first instinct was that it was a troll attempt to get people to wait and let more adds than they could control spawn. We looted and moved up pretty quickly, though...and our tank got pretty much instagibbed by them anyway. Then I saw one of the items was potassium nitrate, which is a compound commonly found in gunpowder and rocket fuel, among other things. So I thought there might be some truth to it afterall. :\
    Because Race Yalm

Okay Major, here now the ultimate way to do 2nd floor !!!

At the moment when first boss dies, the second boss starts to spawn adds.
    So if everyone checks loot and so on u will loose too much time and 2nd room is full of adds.
    Its very simple, zone faster Faaaaaaaaaaaaster!

You combined "Potassium Nitrate" with "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (One of Five)" and the result is a quality level 1 "Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Two of Five)".

Its just another part for the updates.

That was 1, quite brilliant line from a team member that got ate riight up by the masses.

We lol'd

so has anyone completed a shoulder pad or back armor yet, I wouldnt mind seeing the stats it adds

a little birdie? :O
    220/30/70 Doctor; Solodoclife
    220/30/70 Bureaucrat; Solocratt
    220/30/70 Adventurer; Soloadv
    150/20/42 Trader; Solokills

Quote Originally Posted by xtasie View Post
    so has anyone completed a shoulder pad or back armor yet, I wouldnt mind seeing the stats it adds
    http://www.xyphos.com/ao/aodb.php?se...mor&itemType=0
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

Siro, where did you get "Fatou Upgrade Plate" ?

"Fatou Upgrade Plate" + "SSC "Bastion" Back Armor - Inactive" = "SSC "Bastion" Back Armor - Fatou"

Thanks
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

Suppressed Bacteriophage Color list anywhere?

I made left shoulder by this, red is fatou I think.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Pajaaa View Post
    Siro, where did you get "Fatou Upgrade Plate" ?

"Fatou Upgrade Plate" + "SSC "Bastion" Back Armor - Inactive" = "SSC "Bastion" Back Armor - Fatou"

Thanks
    Fatou Pattern Programming Utility Device combined with Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Filled)

fatou is red, mandlebrot blue and collatz green

Quote Originally Posted by Siro View Post
    Fatou Pattern Programming Utility Device combined with Synchotronic Recombinator - Pocket Edition (Filled)

fatou is red, mandlebrot blue and collatz green
    And corresponding Bacteriophages? After those we have complete guide...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Bacteriophage F9 = Collatz (green)
    Bacteriophage Phi X 3957 = Mandlebrot (blue)
    Bacteriophage M73 = Fatou (red)

After u combined them with "Inert Bacteriophage" you will see the color.

full guide here.
    http://darkfront.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=43273#43273

script included telling you what u need
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    full guide here.
    http://darkfront.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=43273#43273

script included telling you what u need
    and now clean up that horribly formatted wall of text on our forum gimp !
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast