Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 7th, 2011 - Patchtastic

Grats Michi!
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Funcom employee

I wanna have s.. in that new water.

EDIT: That of course means I wanna have soap in that water. I am a clean kitty.

gratz michi

nice water

done db3 already. got me a shiny +32 fa thing and a lovely helmet for my crat's social (which looks fking KICK ASS by the way).

speaking of db3. is there going to be a ninjanerf to the first boss? or is it working as intended? i believe there was a small buff to the first boss compared to how it was on testlive, but the premise to how people do it on live is pretty much the same (making the first boss doable in approx. 15-20 minutes, depending on how much dd the team has.) considering how brokenly hard it is to do it the way it (in my eyes) was designed to be done for people without the latest computers or the lowest pings, i *PRAY* that it remains the way it is now

EDIT: requesting a picture of how an opi male GA fixer looks with the new engine!
    Last edited by CuisinartBlade; Oct 7th, 2011 at 17:27:04.

The water looks like pee!! (Jokes)

IT looks awesome, I hope we'll be receiving some kind of waterski phasefront thingy?

Big congratulations Michi

As for soap in the water in Tir...

No soap for you!

The water looks great now. And especially tir water_1.jpg looks very nice with the new building models and textures and everything. The sky looks great, too with this single cloud and everything. Only thing that I don't like at this picture is the light at the top left. I believe it's one of the suns, but with a sky like this I would think the light would look a bit "sharper", more god ray-ish, but doesn't matter. At least Rubi-Ka is a desert world, so the air has to be dusty. The picture looks great.

Hopefully, we'll see the new engine in beta stage this year or in the first half of next year. Can't wait to see Anarchy Online and its progress mentioned in Funcom's business report again soon.

Grats Michi, and buy a good winter coat :P
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

*looks at screens*

Why yes, I want to play this. How did you know?
    Just log your 220.

Dat water, When can I go for a swim?

Unhappy

another week, same pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrias View Post
    another week, same pictures...
    ladies and gentlemen, introducing Ray Charles!

"can" we get mongo rage that works with pvp?
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

hm that really looks better than old ao
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Water looks good. Much better.

Nano cans: what a great idea! What brilliant, generous, extremely well-hung person came up with that suggestion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

congratulations michi hope that the time you spend with funcom will be memorable and fun,

tir looking nice with that water
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    "Michi"…working hard on making a new fun seasonal encounter to be enjoyed by all for Halloween…. I am really looking forward to seeing Michi's first thing hit the live servers.
    Me too! Big time congratulations Michi!
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Congratulations, Michi ! You've always been awesome on Test. Good luck in the torture room.
    Chrisax
    MP 220, AL 30, Research 70, active, Born on Rimor
    In AO since 2001
    Founder and elected President of Athen Paladins
    www.athenpaladins.org
    Member of the Clerical Staff of the Council of Truth

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    ladies and gentlemen, introducing Ray Charles!
    lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast