Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Sept. 30th, 2011: More Pictures? More Pictures.

Rage runs great for me, except video tear :/
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Force vsync in drivers.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Space, who cares. Consoles can install to harddrives, and have 25gb discs.
    That's probably why Rage is 25Gb? With original textures, it's 150Gb. They had to compress them more for consoles.

Now imagine you want to play 2 games like that on the same console. Have fun :P
    blah

Last i heard over a terabyte of textures
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I mean textures they wanted players to play with (read, the size of the ´HD´ patch for PC), not the ones they were working on.
    blah

I heard that the new texturing system doesn't work very well and you can see textures being drawn on objects when you turn your view. Apparently there are vids on youtube showing these strange anomalies.

Not sure I'm going to buy this until a patch or two has been released...
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    I mean textures they wanted players to play with (read, the size of the ´HD´ patch for PC), not the ones they were working on.
    Yea, that's the case with any highresolution texture pack. Doesn't matter if it's one texture or 50000 textures. They take up about the same amount of space pr. pixel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    I heard that the new texturing system doesn't work very well and you can see textures being drawn on objects when you turn your view. Apparently there are vids on youtube showing these strange anomalies.

Not sure I'm going to buy this until a patch or two has been released...
    Was fixed in new drivers. Just update and you'll be fine.
    The Red Brotherhood

In your opinion is it worth the cold hard cash as it stands now?

I'm seriously hoping it hasn't just become another console port FPS.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Best PC shooter this year, according to Rockpapershotgun.com. It was cheap at amazon, so I'm good with it.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Force vsync in drivers.
    That's already on, not that it has any effect tho. Oh well gonna get a 570 gtx next month, hope it's better then
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    That's already on, not that it has any effect tho. Oh well gonna get a 570 gtx next month, hope it's better then
    Hm :| sucks You're not waiting till next year? New fancy stuff etc..
    The Red Brotherhood

actually been told you can better wait till nvidia releases their 800 series... by then they will have a real new chip instead of the same one that's used on the 400 series and 500 series and the future 600 series. Also been reading the PC version suffers from alot of bugs if you are using an ATI card, but also alot of bugs in general :P
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

The problems were all fixed by the release of the correct AMD driver. ATI does not exist anymore btw
    The Red Brotherhood

semantics, AMD/ATI it is these days and they still refer to it as ATI.

Been reading more about it, for some people the driver still not fixes anything and they gotta do magic with editting config files or adding stuff to the command line (not 100% sure if it's brand related, the people just happen to all use ATI)
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678