Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Sept. 16th, 2011: Little Shinies

That's some sexy concept art!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    Hmm, that concept art could very well be a layout for new character creation room.
    Exactly what came into my mind too, when I saw it.

Hopefully the new starting area will be followed up with a rich leveling experience for new players.

Great concept art and hot dog stand and yalmaha vid.

I will oficially stop reading fwm... One week of dissapointment followed by another.... And another and another and another.... Sigh... Back to rolling new alts...
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

Quote Originally Posted by Pheddex View Post
    I will oficially stop reading fwm... One week of dissapointment followed by another.... And another and another and another.... Sigh... Back to rolling new alts...
    I fail to see what's so disappointing about it, or what you actually expect.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Nice except I'm not really feeling the brake lights and turn signals on the yalm.. Doesn't make much sense for a flying vehicle, and feels like a ripoff of regular cars. This is supposed to be the future, no need to push the yalms back in time.

They're pretty though

I saw fwm_cube_render & my first thought was a cartoon version of the asian take-out food vendor's ship from The Fifth Element.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by satertek View Post
    worst. Fmw. Ever.

http://imgur.com/0tcnq.jpg
    Fwm

My guess the first pic, character creation area revamp, well overdue, hope I'm right. Second pic looks like a vendor, maybe a new franchise to compete with Bronto Burger?

The video... a few possibilities.

1 - Revamp of classic white Yalm, hurray!
    2 - New Yalm... booo! we already have a white one!
    3 - It's not a Yalmaha but a Phasefront ripoff of the competition which works only in the race track (coming soon, maybe).

I don't like the lights in the back, why would you need them in the 30th millennium when technology is so advanced you can see where your team is in an entire playfield?

The rest of the yalm, looks great IF it's the new version of the old white yalm, giving the classic a facelift.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I, for one, love the new yalm design.

Wait, what video?
    Wallybertius, 200 Omni Engineer Solitus, male
    de-facto leader of Alt.org.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Long story short: Thingie with the stuff. *nods sagely*

First pic is indeed a RK mission room ;p
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

kewl battlestation snackbar, do they sell omlets there?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    I did say we're kinda busy today. =P
    Glad you all are busy, AO has been amusing the hell out of me since I started, keep up the good work.
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

Yalm looks fine, wish there were more lights / shadows in the clip though. And since you have time to create new 'luxury' models like the shop / vendor thingie, I'll just assume that the main engine work is close to completion. ;p
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Concept art is flaptoots living room at home. He's redecorating :3

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Quote Originally Posted by delsabre View Post
    Yalm looks fine, wish there were more lights / shadows in the clip though. And since you have time to create new 'luxury' models like the shop / vendor thingie, I'll just assume that the main engine work is close to completion. ;p
    Trolling much?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Trolling much?
    What part of my comment was trolling?
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by CastarasOfPie View Post
    Who are you and what have you done with our Kintaii. :|
    +1

Where's my wall of text??
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by delsabre View Post
    What part of my comment was trolling?
    The part where you, as one of the 10000 others, post about how development of art assets have anything to do with work on rendering engine development.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast