Thread: Organizational Recruiting Tool.

Post Organizational Recruiting Tool.

My apologize, please move this to "Game Suggestions", I posted it in the wrong forum.

When you release the new user experience please consider implementing an in-game organization recruiting tool for new players. This is simply a window that opens with a list of organizations that are recruiting and a brief explanation of what the guild does or what type of guild it is, and whom to contact. For a super fast development turn around of this feature, please see another games example:

http://everquest2.com/images/en/feat...guild_tool.jpg

This will go hand in hand with the balancing act too. Easier to find orgs, easier to find teams, easier to survive after the balancing of the professions.
    Last edited by Dreamsofnano; Aug 9th, 2012 at 15:40:09.

I agree it would help alot of new players reach orgs.
    Instead of /lft they could just do /lfg and using a similar window style.
    220/30 Doctor(sistadoc)
    220/30 Adventurer(starbooty)
    200/30 Agent(sissysnipe)
    -------------------------------
    Director of Shadow Company

Something about it doesn't seem right... It kind takes away some of the magic of being a new player. I also like it when orgs actively seek out new players - some old orgs don't need to advertise themselves because people come to them.. Might be a dumb view but just my opinion.
    Nnivekccub lvl 220 Engineer
    Mongoose831 lvl 175+ leveling Agent
    Mongoose144 lvl 126 Agent
    Atheist tl4 leveling doc
    Platypus135 tl4 leveling sold

Quote Originally Posted by Erthande View Post
    My apologize, please move this to "Game Suggestions".

When you release the new user experience please consider implementing an in-game organization recruiting tool. This is simply a window that opens with a list of organizations that are recruiting and a brief explanation of what the guild does or what type of guild it is, and whom to contact. For a super fast development turn around of this feature, please see another games example:

http://everquest2.com/images/en/feat...guild_tool.jpg

If you reuse the code for the LFT window this would be a minimal development/testing exercise.

This will go hand in hand with the balancing act too. Easier to find orgs, easier to find teams, easier to survive after the balancing of the professions.
    What could an org really say that appeal to people? Every org in the recruitment thread is interested in people who Pvm, people who PvP, people who RP. And every org is some such variant of a small, tight knit family/community dedicated to helping others and having fun.

They may as well have all that information under a checkbox, and each org can just [x] it in the list.
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]