Thread: FWM August 5th prediction

FWM August 5th prediction

Now that all members of the team have returned from their well-deserved holidays, things are back to normal again.
    The new encounters are now on testlive and will be available on live later this week if no major issues arise.
    Also we found out that humor benefits health and therefore we announce that the new engine AND the rebalancing will be rolled out to testlive early next week. Also we will reduce the monthly fee and advertise for AO again to gain new players which are fed up with wow (see decreasing playerbase in wow)
    not HAHAHAHA
    So have a nice week and enjoy the new encounter soon!

Edit by kintaii: New shinies added

It's never as funny the second time around. Just ask Libra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    It's never as funny the second time around. Just ask Libra.
    In that example, it wasn't funny the first time either.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    In that example, it wasn't funny the first time either.
    Don't hate on my forum alt! My stuff is always gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

first! nao ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Every single profession is underpowered when compared to advys. Learn to live with it. At last they dont alphakill you so you are not underpowered but rather somewhere near the very top of the food chain.

It's only funny if you can write grammatically correct English. Seeing how you can not, this "FWM prediction" is so fake it's not even funny any more.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.