Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - July 29th, 2011: Time Keeps On Tickin'

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    Does anyone actually ever buy/wear those purses? Havn't seen a single one, in-game, being worn social or otherwise.

Maybe some market research is in order before spending time on not releasing the engine.
    These aren't in the shop yet

Quote Originally Posted by cube View Post
    But other purses are.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Funcom employee

And yet neither have anything to do with the engine. Artists are not coders.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Coders need more recognition for their amazing art talents!
    Programmer art is where it's at!
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

But arent artists needed to fix the horrible newbie island debacle that drives new players off?

Funcom employee

Not an intern. ;P
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by cube View Post
    Well, as I was quoted already, maybe look into the demand before investing in supply?
    Not an intern. ;P
    He's probably much more capable than you think.

If your looking for supply/demand ideas, take a stroll in-game and see what people are wearing.
    Shoulder plates of sabotage, ofab back pieces like MP, Soldier, Keepers, Burden of Competence's, Capes/Veils(agents rage), Unique looking helmets like sentinels, conscientious knights, Moon watchers, Bellum badonis,
    And above all, I would LOVE to see a Hannibal Lecter-esqu face-mask.
    Make things that appeal to us, not purses, Please no more purses!
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

Do we have any purses before this? If not, then now the demand has been met and we're getting various things. Maybe if the shoulderpads aren't 5000 FC points, I might buy them.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by AGPEcko View Post
    Make things that appeal to us, not purses, Please no more purses!
    Speak for yourself!

BTW how about some better looking shoes.

So people in the future don't use feminine hygiene products?
    Last edited by Johnnykay; Aug 8th, 2011 at 19:04:38.

removed
    Last edited by Means; Aug 7th, 2011 at 22:58:32.

ah, but everyone knows there are not girls on the intarwebs
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawerick View Post
    ah, but everyone knows there are not girls on the intarwebs
    Me and all the other girls disagree with u :P
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Lain's a trap. I saw a bulge downstairs. :|

!!!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

What is going on with the server issues

Means/Kintaii (no one else really need reply),

I wasn't sure where else to post this so figured this thread is as good as any other.

Since at least this weekend there have been numerous types of zone issues and I know at this point that you all are aware. We've had 2 or so server restarts (I think 2) and this has not fixed the issue as there were more zoning issues last night in Newland Desert.

What is causing the problem and more importantly (since I"m not an IT person) when is this going to be definitively fixed? Or is it fixed now?

I'm asking because I run all types of raids and events and I don't know what I can do and what I can't. I have an inferno key set burning a hole in my virtual pocket.. is it safe to do this quest? If my team starts experiencing issues will I get reimbursed the pocketbosses? I had orgmates start AI raids and then get kicked off the server right before the boss.. will they be reimbursed their CRU (small thing I know but still)?

On a personal level this has effected 2 pande raids an APF 13 raid, an APF 28 raid and a scheduled trivia contest. I'm not angry/upset or anything I'd just like to know when the issue is fixed so I can go about my normal routine OR if it isn't fixed (or you have no clue as to the problem) if I will be reimbursed things such as pocketbosses and CRU (would also like my 1m back from starting the rookie quest!) when things go wrong due to problems on Funcom's end.

Thank you
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

I was just thinking, how bout an Alien/Cyborg coop in an unknown outzone, possibly under water (bay of rome?), and some wicked biomechanic stuff?
    Possibly invading Rome, turning it into an awesome fortress.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456