Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - July 15th, 2011 - New Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    For solo play: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Enter.

When in a team: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Tab, Enter.
    Konami code! Let's play Contra.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Quick question..

You mentioned the addition of SL dailies. Will we be allowed to get a SL daily in addition to the regular RK daily or will it be an either/or situation?
    We already have SL dailies with the DOJA chips, I would think it's an altenative to these.

Tal.
    Talita

̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.

Very happy to see those new encounters hit test servers
    Along with that, more dailies, borderless windows,(...) good job guys !
    Thornee - resurrected lowbie, former 200 Fixer
    Stannerd - 220 Soldier
    Megusta - TL7 Doc
    Kaleeh - TL5 Shade

Quote Originally Posted by Typeon View Post
    yeaaa new instances looks "exciting" it's gona be cracked in two weeks or something. zzzzzzzzzzzz
    shut up and go testlive...
    Basta!

PS: DB instance seems major fun
    PPS: Borderless is just awesome

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Talita View Post
    We already have SL dailies with the DOJA chips, I would think it's an altenative to these.

Tal.
    Well I guess that's what I"m asking Means..

Are the new SL dailies going to be an additional option within itself or will they be an alternative to an existing option.

I was hoping for a bit more than speculation from other players unless they've gone to Test and tried it out there already
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    New content was deployed to TestLive today. Despite vacation time we found someone who could do the update to the servers. Things are slow here with so much of the company on vacation. Soooo quiet...

1. Two new instances to be actively tested. The previously mentioned Pandemonium Instance and a tricky Dust Brigade instance to fill that third and final door. Both these will be testable only with the assistance of a GM/bughunter in their current versions and it is likely we will also be testing these on the live dimensions in a limited fashion before they are released. BUT it will be exciting to see the first groups run through over the next few days.

2. Another addition of daily missions...on RK, SL AND new alien missions.

Have a great weekend!

Kintaii Edit!: Attached some new screenshots from both the incoming Pandemonium encounter and Genele's new hardcore DB instance - Enjoy! =)

Also: German Translation!
    Okay, that's awesome, means, but what everyone wants to know is:

When this hits live, will it have the fix to the Mr. Squeaky Lantern?
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Quote Originally Posted by Namiru View Post
    but what everyone wants to know is:
    Not everyone.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

I hereby request that that dusbrigade slayerdroid be added to engie nanos. As a pet. Or morph. or something. Rusty supertech = back to the scifi roots of the game.
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

What's with the RK mish screenies?
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Great so there's applause from non-playing fanboys about new content, now how about that server merge for those of us that log into game itself, not just into forums? The game is more deserted then ever and its summer. At this rate by the end of the year there will be just dust and wind doing the new instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannavald View Post
    Great so there's applause from non-playing fanboys about new content, now how about that server merge for those of us that log into game itself, not just into forums? The game is more deserted then ever and its summer. At this rate by the end of the year there will be just dust and wind doing the new instances.
    /signed

2. Another addition of daily missions...on RK, SL AND new alien missions.
    need phatz...the new ones stays w/o gear

New DB looked pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by Farlath View Post
    I hereby request that that dusbrigade slayerdroid be added to engie nanos. As a pet. Or morph. or something. Rusty supertech = back to the scifi roots of the game.
    Ya! ;D

At this rate by the end of the year there will be just dust and wind doing the new instances.
    Dunno about Dust, but I certainly wll be trying those instances.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Ain't never gonna happen. Be glad they're even upgrading the engine. If you like, when the engine hits, you can call it AO 1.5.
    AO 1.5 sounds about right but I think AO2 is a good possibility if 1.5 floats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

A FwM that's not trollworthy. Well played sir.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    A FwM that's not trollworthy. Well played sir.
    Engine?
    Rebalance?
    New starter experience?
    Fixing a gazilion bugs?
    Fixing gameplay to make the game playable by all and not just by "The Champs" while everybody else farms pearls, patterns and basic armor sets "ad nauseam"?

There is plenty to complain about. This team is doing exactly the same mistakes of previous devs. New end game content to keep vets busy while neglecting to captivate new playerbase.

And Im firster then you, so shuddup!
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Dunno about Dust, but I certainly wll be trying those instances.
    With what, your one man org? Step down to earth where the rest of us mortals are.

With what, your one man org? Step down to earth where the rest of us mortals are.
    Hmm, Atlantean has 2 active public raidbots + there are plenty of org doing raids.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Hmm, Atlantean has 2 active public raidbots
    My point exactly. Content that requires faction wide raidbots to complete is a worthless content.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast