Thread: Anansi's L/R Hands

Anansi's L/R Hands

I know for sure these guys could be killed by shades before 2006. But now, it just seems impossible for us solo. Any suggestions or does one need assistance?

Forget it, no chance in hell. 6-10k hits, even higher crits, blah ;x

Tbh you`ll have a higher chance to solo Lotv then those 2 , but thats just from my experience i cant even last more then 2min vs any of those 2 .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

The solution would be to get some help
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Only toon I solo'd those are my crat , by charming 2 anansi Child 234 , on shade , I go splat with like 6k def in less than 1min^^
    .: Proud Member of Spartans :.

Lotusnoir: 220/30 Adv - Savapeter: 220/30 MA
    Mrpinetti: 220/30 Crat -Jetekill: 220/30 Shade !
    Lotus: 220/30 NT -Savakite: 170/24 PvP NT
    Spaartacus: 220/30 Keeper -Cheapdate: 150/20 MP
    Lotuss: 150/20 Doc - Jetedrain 116/13 Trader
    Soldlotus : 220/30 Sold - Sneaking64 : 172/24 Agent

They were easier back then. They made them hit way harder than they used to.

I think it was during the patch of adding the inferno quests (getting profession star via quest, ring of plausability, and that +10 to one stat belt as well as a few more things) that the Left and Right hands were buffed massively in damage. I remember reading a few complaints about it (though I never had a reason to do that one questline).
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Yep, they tuned up the Anansi base template during the Inferno Quest release ... and basically doubled the damage from the Hands by doing it.

My Doc used to solo them before I left AO (after they were upgraded), but it was a pain in the butt. My shade? I never would have even bothered to try.
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Anansi's left and right hand are the only 2 i havent solo'd on my shade in inf
    Lotv is definately doable but I always take easy road with duallogging my crat
    I'm sure left/right hand might be doable with a crat there as well, although 2 high hits in a row without much of your healstuff up, you're screwed so it might be a matter of chance, but entirely solo by shade.. no
    Docs and crats can still solo, at least if crat can keep agg on pets