Thread: BS Changes

BS Changes

So any Shades like the new BS changes? Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Didn't try it with shade yet, but i bet i woulden't like it, no places to hide/remove debuffs and its basicly a zerg fest.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

when fighting 2 on 1, i don't like it that the first to get killed can come back so quickly to help their friend, especially since the one to die first can sometimes be the biggest threat. its also painful not being able to "pull" durable targets to the corridors between mid and A/B/C.

i don't mind the changes to mid or the machines at the warps, apart from not being able to get up to the highest entrance to mid from outside.

most of the times i've been on it hasn't been that busy. not sure how it would go when crowded. i'd probably not enjoy it.

I enjoy every second of it.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I'm surprised how much less drama this thread has created than the similar one in the Agent forums. Pour your raging angst into this thread my fellow men (and women and cabbages) of the shadows!
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Its ok as long as im behind.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

hmm I was goign to post in here regarding keepers with low runspeed getting nailed with AS and kited everywhere, but I think it had something to do with the profs I was playing with, so I deleted my post.

I'm not too fussed about BS.