Thread: Problem with windows closing other windows

Problem with windows closing other windows

I have a problem, only on one toon, where when i open one window (f.ex my wear window), it closes out another window (f.ex my IP/stats window) and vice versa. There's several other combinations that close each other out (missions window and minimap is another case). What I'm wondering, is if there's a way to fix this, so i can have both my wear window and my IP/stats window open at the same time.

This problem is only on one toon, a 184 NT, I've tested other toons on the same account, and on the different accounts, without this problem. Is there a way to fix this? It's very frustrating to not be able to compare the requirements on an item in my wear window to my current stats.

If this is confusing, or I didn't clarify enough, let me know. I would love to have this fixed as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Collodion View Post
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    that helm helps so damn much for tl 4 and tl 5 twinks becose of the torturing.

Check your settings for that toon, look for "Auto Close Windows".

Hope that helps
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Fixed, thanks! No idea how that option got enabled, but its nice to have it finally fixed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Collodion View Post
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    that helm helps so damn much for tl 4 and tl 5 twinks becose of the torturing.