Thread: Chat Colors (Private Groups)

Lightbulb Chat Colors (Private Groups)

Yes, chat colors can be customized, but of late, the players have taken it upon themselves (myself included) to enhance our gaming experience by creating chat bots.

Well, here's the issue. If you have 2 or more private chats, they are all the same color. Very confusing.

All I want is the ability to change color based upon chat group name. It'd make managing all these SO much easier.
    Last edited by Arinia; Oct 14th, 2002 at 16:20:00.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I'd like to be able to have different comm channels in different windows like you could in DAoC. I despise having battle spam, guild chat, tells, shopping channel, team chat, vicinity, shouts, and every other damn thing scroll by in the same window.

Put 'em in their own windows and I won't care if they are different color text.

aiiiee.....we've been requesting split window chat ever since DAoC went online.... to no avail...

please listen. split window chat is GOOD. resizable bank/inventory/bags is GOOD. movable menus/snap-to-grid back to original location = GOOD. perhaps something GOOD to fix after the char creation is online.
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone