Thread: Server Down AGAIN !!!!

Server Down AGAIN !!!!

WTF 5 hours patch, finaly logged in, 10 mins after. Lost Con. All Server Are Down for 45 mins...
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FC how hard can it be to do somthing right the first time. Iam getting so sick of this server down **** everytime you are doing somthing new in AO.
    You ever consider a new programming staff ! dont sems like they can do anything right the first time ! or maybe try test your patches more before putting then on live server.

I have now been a Bugg hunter, tester, GM, for all most 4 years in UO, Everquest, and 2-3 more, and never seen a company **** so mouch up af FunCom..on there coustmers...

I nearly never complain about anything, but is really starts to piss me off.... Sorry...

Celabaruge
    LvL 163 NT RK1
    Izgimmer´s Leagcy

Hey funcom. Have a nice day too!
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Dunno what to tell ya. You could leave.

I'll assume you just posted to vent, not actually expect some sort of response from Funcom

You know what happened to the Death Star when it vented in public? Luke Skywalker rammed his lovemissiles down its throat.

The moral of the story is, be careful when you open your mouth.