Thread: make a shop patch

make a shop patch

seriously, change the shops. it gets old clicksaving for everything i need for every character because even the superior shops only carry crap armor.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

By fix I assume you mean add QLs higher than 125?

I'd rather they added making armor with tradeskills. And made it reasonable is price and skill required.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

awww wouldn't it be nice if we could set up our own NPC's that sell our own items like in UO...

I personally hated UO, but that is so much more advantageous than I can imagine... I hate selling my stuff, it feels like a waste of time... but now, if I could set up an NPC at say the new guild forts, or maybe at one of the outposts somewhere... it would be neat... In addition there could be a charge for that NPC.. i.e. you have to pay them to work for you.. that way you'd keep the number of NPC salesmen down and keep the quality of goods up!

frankly

i meant everything!

make EVERY armor type available in a store.

not only some gloves and a breastplate and on green mondays some pants!

i want to go into a shop and order a ql 50, 100 and 150 flower tech combo and the only question i want to get asked is wether i want the female or male top!

yes it is also a pain to clicksave for every damn nano past 125 and mark my words: the moment they touch clicksaver again without compensating the shops is the moment subscriptions will take a huge hit.

killing that little add on completely would wreak more havoc then any nerf patch ever could.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

I really feel that the entire shop interface needs a massive overhaul. The existing shops are so frustrating. Alphabetical order is not the way to do this. It's a mess, plain and simple. Things should be grouped together logically. All shotguns should be together, all ammunition should be together, etc. Maybe even arranged by QL.

I'd love to go to a shop terminal and just ask to look at the shotguns, not have to remember that certain types are rusty, cast-off, over tuned, etc.

Running around Omni looking for one item of a particular QL in a shop is not my idea of a fun afternoon. This is the future after all, shops should have a wider selection, and people should be able to make nearly everything available in the shops.

Granted, things are a lot better than they were a year ago, before the huge trade sections were added and the pre-built implants were added. But they could be a lot better.

I want player owned shops like in UO. The shopping channels are ok but your items on sale for as long as you want to drop it on the chat window. This gets old fast.

To keep player owned vendors from ending up in the middle of roads and fields some serious updates need to be made to housing so people can enter the apt. and use the vendor.

I happen to know for a fact that a vending machine can be placed in an apartment. Heh, but thats another story...
    "This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny

Originally posted by Grimmtooth
    I want player owned shops like in UO. The shopping channels are ok but your items on sale for as long as you want to drop it on the chat window. This gets old fast.

To keep player owned vendors from ending up in the middle of roads and fields some serious updates need to be made to housing so people can enter the apt. and use the vendor.

I happen to know for a fact that a vending machine can be placed in an apartment. Heh, but thats another story...
    player owned shops BUMP
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone