Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1hb/1he enfos

1hb/1he enfos

I apologize for the whining nature of this post but I just gotta say it...

1hb/1he enfos have the ability to drop an evade prof as fast as an NT (up to just shy of 6k def rating or thereabouts?), have the best alpha against healers, cannot be alpha'd themselves, have approximate adv levels of long term survivability against all but soldiers and fixers (unless your an hp build fixer however...gl with surviving that long), have massive AR, a high def rating, massive NR, capped runspeed ofc, and can evac just about any fight...

Problem or l2p (reroll ranged adv or sold)?

I'd say at least make devastating blow 90% instead of 50% check. As an evade prof, it's like having a 30k hp, 3k+ NR, 15k+ damage absorbing, 20k-30k hp/min healing, capped runspeed, ha ha wut he just evaded my perks with 3k AR, stun capable NT chasing you. At least the enf double and triple are on longer cooldowns though (60s and 15mins).

They are so obviously OPed it's not funny.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Agree with the OP, nothing more to add.

The guys that tend to use them think they are pvp god's as well Nothing at all to do with all the Enf's tool's

Had 2 in OA the other night, got called a shield noob for putting the zset on so I dont instant splat while being 100% stunned,snared

In a decent ish Shield setup with around 3700/3800 def ish setup my opi enf org buddy can alpha my mp

This is while his hp bar doesnt move.
    Still here

a 1hb/1he trox enfo can alpha a fixer through dof+limber+deceptive stance in a full def setup...

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    a 1hb/1he trox enfo can alpha a fixer through dof+limber+deceptive stance in a full def setup...
    No, they can't. They could land a few perks, with mongo rage. But not without, and they're far from alphaing you, unless your setup is terrible.

As an enforcer, with a little intelligence, you were able to get three perk lines' perk alphas in on a target a few patches ago. But, that was a pretty large overlook on Funcom's part.
    Last edited by RaveDeath; Jun 2nd, 2011 at 18:41:41.

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDeath View Post
    No, they can't. They could land a few perks, with mongo rage. But not without, and they're far from alphaing you, unless your setup is terrible.
    More like you will only survive if the enfos setup is terrible
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDeath View Post

As an enforcer, with a little intelligence, you were able to get three perk lines' perk alphas in on a target a few patches ago. But, that was a pretty large overlook on Funcom's part.
    Devastating Blow + SA + Dimach is likely to be 90% of a fixer's hp alone unless they are in an hp setup. The AoE stun is gonna take another little chunk of hp away. And they can land all this on a fixer through DoF without Mongo Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Devastating Blow + SA + Dimach is likely to be 90% of a fixer's hp alone unless they are in an hp setup. The AoE stun is gonna take another little chunk of hp away. And they can land all this on a fixer through DoF without Mongo Rage.
    Nu uh! Enf are the nerfiest!

you forgot the two ai perks that check aao twice (so +3k ar from mr)

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    you forgot the two ai perks that check aao twice (so +3k ar from mr)
    All that was without MR.

I almost killed one once, but i think he was afk...
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Is that with like chally and other stuff
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Jun 3rd, 2011 at 20:14:10.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Is that with like rage proc, rage, and some other circumstantial BS
    It's just 3.3k-ish AR to perk fixer with that 50% check perk through dof. So, no proc, mongo rage or any other circumstantial BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    It's just 3.3k-ish AR to perk fixer with that 50% check perk through dof. So, no proc, mongo rage or any other circumstantial BS.
    and by rage I meant chally!

But anyways, the problem I'm seeing is despite the 50% check AAD will always be checked at 100%, which is what fixers have a ton of.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    But anyways, the problem I'm seeing is despite the 50% check AAD will always be checked at 100%, which is what fixers have a ton of.
    I counted that in.

The fact that we are discussing if there maybe is at least 1 profession that has a chance to not get alphad makes it clear how OP enf's are.

enfs and engy pets need a serious nerf! as a shade its quite difficult to handle these two.

you know what is funny, with 3k AR u cant hit a enf and the enf is able to hit us with dof+limber up....
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    enfs and engy pets need a serious nerf! as a shade its quite difficult to handle these two.

you know what is funny, with 3k AR u cant hit a enf and the enf is able to hit us with dof+limber up....
    FC's vision of fair and balanced PvP.

Advys can be killed by nobody.
    Enfos can kill anybody.

Everytime an Enfo and an Advy encounter eachother, they shake hands, and go look for others to kill.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    FC's vision of fair and balanced PvP.

Advys can be killed by nobody.
    This is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    Enfos can kill anybody.
    This is cool. Imo every class should be able to kill all other classes.

Enforcers have a good toolset no doubt. But the only thing I'd change would be to make the stuns harder to land.

On the other hand I don't think fixers have it bad compared to some other classes.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast