Thread: *Clan* Athen Paladins

*Clan* Athen Paladins

I wanted to take the time and give my appreciation to Athen Paladins because I felt like I haven't really done so in the past.

Athen Paladins is truly a great organization. I used to be apart of this family a few years ago. Why do I call Athen Paladins a family? Well, because it honestly is. You grow with the org and you become close and make really good friends with these group of people.

I have always enjoyed my time with Athen Paladins with the strict rules, no cursing and all but that is not what makes this org a good/strong place to be. The people are. They make plans. They try to respect one another and they try to keep the org drama free.

Athen Paladins is also a happy place to be for the people who choose it to be their home. They also make the atmosphere comfortable for those who are in need of help, to ask with whatever it is in the game and usually someone will volunteer to guide and support.

I hope I will not push anyone's buttons for this thread, especially my organization I am in now, The Asylum, because I truly love the org as well and find it a great home too. I just felt I needed to show my respect and gratitude towards Athen Paladins because I was apart of this org before.

So, I give kudos and vouche for Athen Paladins for those looking for a new place to call "home".
    Georgiagirl(220/30)Doctor
    Bluebonnet(220/30)Bureaucrat
    Southernbell(220/30)Adventurer

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by GeeGee View Post
    Bump
    I don't understand people who have to bump their thread few minutes after previous post.
    Mizufluffy (220/30/??) MA # Hopeasaukko (216/27/??) NT # Mustarotta (100/10/28) Crat
    Mustarotta's Foreman (Biomare) Service for Hire (unavailable)
    Some of my froobs on RK2: Neuzoire, Denzyr, Hinami, Hinachan, Zetblanc, Dalanope, Chenin, Reandway (I'm more active on characters with yellow name)

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeasaukko View Post
    I don't understand people who have to bump their thread few minutes after previous post.

there is nothing to understand about it. I am bumping for AP. Can bump as many times as I feel like too.

Rock on Geo!

AP is cool for sure.

If you want to check us out:

www.athenpaladins.org

We've got 15 applicants--> recruits in the last 2 months, and we're super busy!

This weekend we did an Org Inf Sanct Quest, a full APF run, I organised the informant, and this week we've got a whole slew of great activities planned.

Feel free to drop into Bobsan for a hello and whats up!

Just remember your P's & Q's!

Quote Originally Posted by GeeGee View Post
    there is nothing to understand about it. I am bumping for AP. Can bump as many times as I feel like too.
    Except bumping threads is against forum rules, and it's not like the forums are that busy that you need to bump a 2 minute old thread to keep it on page 1.

But I will give a nod to AP, they've always been good people

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Except bumping threads is against forum rules, and it's not like the forums are that busy that you need to bump a 2 minute old thread to keep it on page 1.

But I will give a nod to AP, they've always been good people
    Go look at other threads and see how many of full of just "bumps".
    This is a thread showing my appreciation for Athen Paladins. Not the complain because there is "one bump post".

Keep this thread positive please.

Thank you

I started AO in late 2005 because of the friend I made in college by the name of Philip. His main was the enforcer Grehndel (if I spelled it correctly) and was a tl7 enforcer at the time.

He was a member of the Athen's Paladins if you did not infer that already Good guy, asked if I wanted to apply for AP though but I decided to go solo for half a year before I ended up joining up with someone I leveled with and friended in-game.

So Noobas, we was almost orgmates yo! On a sidenote, I remember doing Inner Sanctum with Noobas when he was still leveling his MA, he teamed my doctor Drgates and we hit that place up for a while. Think we would have gotten along very well as orgmates

I think I also gave you some NCU's when we were leveling on ado hecks, back in the day.

I remember you saying you didn't have room for mongo, and I had some 200 NCU's in my bag, I gave em to you and you were very appreciative.

I remember wishing you were my orgmate :P

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I think I also gave you some NCU's when we were leveling on ado hecks, back in the day.

I remember you saying you didn't have room for mongo, and I had some 200 NCU's in my bag, I gave em to you and you were very appreciative.

I remember wishing you were my orgmate :P
    Wanna go make out?

Naw, was just going to repay you for the NCU's with my body.

The bromance just got real!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Naw, was just going to repay you for the NCU's with my body.
    does your body do manual labour?

My driveway needs a powerwash.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    does your body do manual labour?

My driveway needs a powerwash.
    Yes it does actually, someone has already booked me for this weekend to help install a wood-stove...

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Yes it does actually, someone has already booked me for this weekend to help install a wood-stove...

How about a Sauna? Can you build those with your body? I would like one with a "help yourself Starbucks vendor beside"

Bump