Page 1 of 66 123456789101112131415161718192051 ... LastLast

Thread: [OMNI] The Renaissance

[OMNI] The Renaissance

TR Website | Roster | Recruitment Website

The Renaissance (commonly known as TR) is one of Rimor Omni's largest and best known high level guilds, founded in early 2004 by experienced players who wanted to enjoy the benefits of a high level, PVP-oriented guild in a friendly, low drama environment. Our guild activities focus on Notum Wars, Alien Invasion and high level raiding.

TR is a friendly community where drama and bickering between members are almost unheard of. We have a very good reputation, which we are keen to preserve, within the wider Omni community and we have always had good relationships with the other large Omni guilds.

Most of our members are experienced players with level 220 main characters, but we recuit players from level 190 upwards (however please notice that we require all new members to have the Notum Wars, Shadowlands, Alien Invasion and Lost Eden expansion packs). Mature players who are proactive about setting and achieving their own goals, willing to help other members, and understand what it means to treat other people with respect, will be a good fit in TR.

Most of our members are from Europe or North America, and we are lucky to have a strong and active membership base, including active Board Members, in both continents. However we are a truly international guild and we welcome English-speaking members from from all around the world.

We are selective about whom we recruit and our aim has always been to recruit only players who will be a good fit in the guild. All candidates for membership are interviewed by a Board Member - this is intended to be a two-way process to help you make sure that you're choosing the right guild for you.

NPC Raiding and Alien Invasion

TR has successfully raided every popular NPC raid (excluding those which are done exclusively on public bots) including Alien Playfield, Biodome, Inferno Garden and Sanctuary Keys, Hollow Island, Mercs and many others. We were one of a small number of orgs who raided Zodiacs privately before the public Pande bots were created. We have a Board Member responsible for raids who organises regular guild events and supports members who wish to organise raids for themselves.

TR has a large QL300 city in EFP which gives the best possible advantages (QL300 in all available buff buildings). Our alts org, Rinascita, also has a QL300 city. We run regular alien raids in our cities. The first Alien Title 30 player on Rimor was a TR member who dinged at a raid in TR's city. Loot from alien raids is distributed using a weighted roll system.

Unlike most high level guilds we have no guild tax and no membership fee. We are sufficiently active that our shop commission (set at 1%) provides a large proportion of the funds needed for city upkeep. Occasional sale of unwanted loot from guild raids makes up the difference.

PVP, Notum Wars and Lost Eden

TR was founded to be a PVP guild. We have a proud history of supporting Omni in Notum Wars and our members regularly take a leading role in battles. Omni's PVP raidbots (pvpnet and twinknet) are developed and operated by TR members. Our efforts are rewarded by the best towers and contracts when Omni is winning. TR is one of just 4 Omni guilds which have had two full size QL250+ bases at the same time, and our alts org, Rinascita, is well established as the most active twink org (of any faction) on Rimor.

As an experienced PVP guild, TR is helping our members get the most out of Lost Eden and has continued to take a leading role in tower wars since the new expansion. We have led most of the successful QL300 attacks since the Lost Eden launch.

All members are expected to participate in TL7 tower battles. Participation at other levels is strongly encouraged and rewarded, but not required. Many of our members are active in lower level battles through Rinascita. Our members are often seen at other PVP events, such as the Rubi-Ka Rumble which was won by a team led by a TR Board Member, Scumtron.

Interested in joining us?

If you are level 190+, Omni, and are interested in getting the very best out of your characters and having fun while doing it, visit our recruitment website for more information!
    Last edited by Carjoy; Oct 30th, 2008 at 19:58:03.

Bump! <3

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Bumpy Bumpy!
    Incubo -- 216 Doc
    Firebringer -- 200 NT
    Maren -- 90 Sol

RK4= real life dimension. The dimension hosting more bugs then AO, poor graphics and bad screen resoloution (especially the day after drinking), memory leaks and lots of lag (especially the day after drinking).

SEA Socializer 86% // Explorer 66% // Achiever 33% // Killer 13%

can i join????
    Pip is mine, m8. i dont share

If you like pvp.. you ll like TR bump
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

This one time.. at band camp.. i had a cookie
    i dont anymore
    if you like cybor you'll like TR

Silly frequently offers to rub your elbows for an hour for just 1 leet doll!
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by Kheops
    Bump for ze tza
    where did you hide your keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by Harios
    where did you hide your keeper!
    my guess is it wasn't inside a box of cookies.
    Redadv 220/30
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by Redadv
    my guess is it wasn't inside a box of cookies.
    If it was, I just hope Harios didn't find it...

Quote Originally Posted by Carjoy
    *cough*
    Did something get stuck in your throat? If so, raise both arms above your head, and I'll give you a solid pat on the back.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchaalina
    Did something get stuck in your throat? If so, raise both arms above your head, and I'll give you a solid pat on the back.
    HIT HER, HIT HER HARD!! HAHAHA....

On a more serious note:

This is a professional run guild despite the cookie monster Good tools are availeble for the board members and guild leader for guild management, as well as for the members, including good and informative forums!

So, in other words, bump
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by Tza
    This is a professional run guild
    Does that mean you're going to start paying me?

Quote Originally Posted by Carjoy
    Does that mean you're going to start paying me?
    No, it means that FC should pay you, not us! You'll need to ask 'em for credat.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker
    No, it means that FC should pay you, not us! You'll need to ask 'em for credat.
    I asked them for Credat and they said he wasn't available

Quote Originally Posted by Sillym8ayte
    teh reannnzawense!!
    Gesundheit.

Page 1 of 66 123456789101112131415161718192051 ... LastLast