Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exact Copy of Excalibur Found.

Thumbs down Exact Copy of Excalibur Found.

Yup its found, and it droped off Tuqusk in inferno dragon dyna boss. Sadly i didn't get it but thats not important. What is important here is that this is the first time it has droped from a mob thats been camped Daily since the patch that brought loot to the dyna's. Is this sword too rare? OH HECK yea. Is this the best keeper weapon? OH HECK no.

Woodwin is who found it, Server RK1.

If you would like to pay 1.5 billion+ for the first excalibur go for it. but even the look is not worth it to me. Just shaking my head at the moment, this is discusting what we are reduced to here.
    for 1.5 billion it better to be best keeper sword, i dont care what it looks like. my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Innersanctum; Mar 31st, 2004 at 22:19:23.
    Lvl 220 Keeper.

FREEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMM.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but for some its a terrible thing to use.

Any weapon that does 200min dmg with no specials is not even worth 500million in my book with the way SL operates currently. FBR, Jobe Defender Naginata, Inamorata Enel-Thar Naginata, and even True Ax of Violeta will outdmg it in Shadowlands. And in Rubika, it will be outdmged by a high QL maiden/virgin naginata - which has a similar damage range plus fast attack. So not worth that pricetag IMO.

Also sad the droprate is so low, that is a frequently killed mob.
    Last edited by Ruined; Mar 31st, 2004 at 22:23:55.
    We're all in it together.

Mindful - Keeper
    Abscess - NT

Originally posted by Ruined
    Any weapon that does 200min dmg is not even worth 500million in my book with the way SL operates currently. FBR, Jobe Defender Naginata, and even True Ax of Violeta will outdmg it in Shadowlands. And in Rubika, it will be outdmged by a high QL maiden/virgin naginata. So not worth that pricetag.

Also sad the droprate is so low, that is a frequently killed mob.
    The droprate is Extremely insanely low, who thinks of the numbers for these droprates, LOL seriously. its been in game for over a month, this mob dies over 30 times a day. So the droprate is something like 1 out of 1,000 kills. Thats purely sick. Heck if its gonna be this rare up the stats to something worth camping cause oh my god it aint worth it.
    Lvl 220 Keeper.

The drop rates on everything are just dumb. Inferno Dyna's drop rates are uhh over the edge. Pand droprates for 250+ weapons are dumb. Jame droprate is dumb. The player base has been begging for an improvement on item drops in SL. They continue to go ignored which is very sad. I dont mind camping something for a day or 2, or even 3 days. But Weeks-Months for something to drop is just insanely over the top. Not flaming here, its just the truth. So if this weapon is gonna stay this rare give us a reaosn to even care about it, other than the way it looks, cause Currently, in SL a ql 220 jobe defender outdamages it, and on RK my 257 jobe defender OD's it. This weapon is not worth a Keepers time to camp if its gonna take a month+ to drop.
    Lvl 220 Keeper.

Sounds like thoughts echoed in another thread. We need big boss mobs that require multiple teams to kill and drop these items with regularity i.e. 40-50%... Like a Hezak or Mercs-style mob.
    Last edited by Ruined; Apr 1st, 2004 at 06:33:14.
    We're all in it together.

Mindful - Keeper
    Abscess - NT

glah..... so our sword shares the loot table with the full set of merlin............................................ .................................................. ................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry!, sure I really mainly want it for the look, and maybe it is of some use on RK, but............1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tukusq is probably one of the most killed mobs in inferno and that there is only 1.. across 3 servers..... gregjlkjh24135!!%

1 solution would be to change the loot table on sided mobs.. make sacrosancts, jobe defenders etc a 50% drop of normals and a 100% on bosses. Even if I have to kill my way through all the random weapon in the loot table, I wouldnt have to kill 30 to just get 1. Everyone who is camping a near 300 Sacrosanct AR, etc would be happy that way too.
    Last edited by Capnblood; Mar 31st, 2004 at 23:01:33.
    Capnblood - RK2 220/17 Keeper - Setup
    - Member of Alpha Omega

I wouldn't be to upset, it isn't even as good as a QL 200 JDN considering JDN works allot beeter with the +damage equipment out there. Who ever bids 1.5bill on this thing doesn't exactly have both hands in the pancho.

Supremeguard outbid me, biding 1.5 billion. Good luck to him.

And i would also like to just let this out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH! !!!

I know someone at funcom agree's this whole below 1% drop rate on items is dumb. We arent gonna get bored and quit AO after we get items that we seek. Why not make things reasonable? Is a month of your life that you will never get back seriously worth a 3d object thats not even real?
    Lvl 220 Keeper.

That drop rate is far, far too stupid for me to even waste calories coming up with an eloquent comment on. This is just plain stupid. I don't even want this ridiculous weapon now, I'll stick with my FBR. Or a JDN, if I ever get one to drop. Someday. Keep chasing that star, little princess.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Btw if you want an exact number of Excaliburs drop rate its this.

0.625% drop rate. because Merlin armor is a 5% drop rate for each piece, and it shares the loot table with those 5 pieces of merlin armor. Unless your so lucky and god touches the loot window, we will only see an excalibur drop once every 2-3 weeks minimum.

Cz was right when he said it should be there somewhere.
    Lvl 220 Keeper.

Yea, its somewhere......... (self-editing to prevent getting banned etc :P )
    Capnblood - RK2 220/17 Keeper - Setup
    - Member of Alpha Omega

Well if nothing else even if it sux at least its in game LoL... U mentioned it didnt look to good, what is it too small? or just not good enuf? Anyway me personally by the time I get high enuf Id prefer to just go for JDN seems more worthwile ... In any case congrats on finding it... If ya have some screenies of the guy lemme know im curious Im on Rk2 so I wont be able to see him :P anyway thanks alot cya guys!
    (~~~>Forged By the Flame of Tribulation<~~~)
    -----------------------------------------------
    tryALLbyFIRE The Golden Knight
    150 Armor Config.
    eXiT The Blue Ninja
    ATHALIAH My New Project
    Proposed Armor Configuration

(~~~>Angels of the Night<~~~)

i bought it for 1 bill, and i dont regret it. i love this sword, and its look. (apoc forum down, so cant host a pic)

but the low droprate sucks
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

Carrot<---------------Stick<--------------Monthly Dues

Woot for it's existance...
    Maximusl
    Death before dishonor...

Can I just say.

damn.

And I thought the JSPP/JEPP drop was bad. <3 for keepers :/

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

pic

here it is.

apoc forum still sems to be unstable, so might not work all the time.
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

SO - It's been found ...

And sold for what over a billion you guys say ?

Originally posted by Innersanctum
    Is a month of your life that you will never get back seriously worth a 3d object thats not even real?
    Couldn't have said it better IS.

Change the Dam Droprates !!!!!!!!! Somewhere along the way here this GAME became less and less 'fun' to take part in and became an ordeal more akin to 10years hard labour breaking rocks with your head.

/me begs FC to rethink some of their policy's towards lewt.

P.s I really like AO , enough to have played over 2 years spending real money and putting in many hours of my life but this is just taking the **** [deleted familiar term sounding like - hiss]

P.P.s And Aerinyi I miss your eloquent comments much better than my inane and grumpy rantings.
    Psyanyde (AWOL) ^^ Proud to be a part of - Wen-tzu Enclave - Karma is real baby, and it's on our side.

- NCU error: This nano program can't automatically replace other program -

Atleast it looks good
    Nynnie - Savior
    Nursejenny - Eternalist
    Legion

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast