Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: AO players all over the world - on a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviathan View Post
    Drama, Greece.
    Added you, the first Greek on the map.

Awesome town name btw, I thought you were playing me for a fool until I saw the place existed.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

im on break for over a year now, but since i still feel adicted to this game,,, :

gdańsk, poland

[edit] OMMMMMG!!11 theres another ao playah in my city! wth is kokaina?
    Last edited by Insane666; Dec 19th, 2011 at 11:16:37.
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Ooh, can you add me please? I'd add myself if I wasn't too lazy to PM you, wait for response, edit, etc etc.

Main forum account: byteflush
    Chars:
    Solweintraub
    Byteflush
    Phantomwise

Weird feeling, when I see map and Russia w/o players reported - even China player was added, and noone from Russia?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quite strange considering the huge russian population. Maybe they just don't use forums?
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Quite strange considering the huge russian population. Maybe they just don't use forums?
    And romanians.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Post weeee

Columbus, Ohio, US

/Destroyyou
    Destroyyou

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Weird feeling, when I see map and Russia w/o players reported - even China player was added, and noone from Russia?
    The player in China isn't Chinese but the players in Russia are Russian. Might be the difference there ^^
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Names: Ellarisa, Ruchia and lots of variations of Ellarisa
    Forum name: Ellarisa
    Town: Merelbeke, Belgium

Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

another belgian :O we need more people!
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Hmm I just realized Klod lives like 50km away from me and we speak pretty much the same language. Huh, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by omegahealer View Post
    another belgian :O we need more people!
    yeah and i'm not even the only belgian prof!
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Added all of the above and two PM senders. Been very busy with work lately so that's why it took a while.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by BytEfLUSh2 View Post
    Hmm I just realized Klod lives like 50km away from me and we speak pretty much the same language. Huh, weird.
    Now, why would that be so weird?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    1) Such proximity should draw him into your blackhole of trolldom.
    2) Listing a physical location represents that you are more than a persistent internet virus.
    3) You two might have met, and if he knew you were you, he'd have asked for CM.
    4) None of the above.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    I'm a frequent forum-lurker, I don't post too much but I read almost every new post on these forums. I've noticed you, and I always thought that "trolls" (quotation marks are there since I don't consider it trolling - I agree with most things you said, though I would've said it more nicely ) are from lands far far away, like northern Europe, North America, and such. I meant no offense. (heck, my grandfather was born in the city you are "registered" at).

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    1) Such proximity should draw him into your blackhole of trolldom.
    2) Listing a physical location represents that you are more than a persistent internet virus.
    3) You two might have met, and if he knew you were you, he'd have asked for CM.
    4) None of the above.
    I still think my trolldom immune systems are working as they should.
    Though, I did LOL at your reply, though it is unlikely that we have met.

Disclaimer: I am kind of drunk right now, so if something in this post is offensive, blame it on beer.

Sooooo, when's Ldn gathering Part 2?
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by BytEfLUSh2 View Post
    I'm a frequent forum-lurker, I don't post too much but I read almost every new post on these forums. I've noticed you, and I always thought that "trolls" (quotation marks are there since I don't consider it trolling - I agree with most things you said, though I would've said it more nicely ) are from lands far far away, like northern Europe, North America, and such. I meant no offense. (heck, my grandfather was born in the city you are "registered" at).
    Well, Osijek has a very nice bridge, so...

Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Colawrenn View Post
    Sooooo, when's Ldn gathering Part 2?
    I thought the sequel was meant to be in Amsterdam!

Someone needs to start a thread... and I've had my turn...
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast