Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: AO players all over the world - on a map!

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    guys...don't forget that maybe some people don't want other gamers knowing where they live, so respect their privacy and check with them before posting their info.
    /me camps outside Jey's job with a cream pie and tapes the sidewalk at 1m intervals for aiming precision...

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Add Agentcora to Sheffield (UK) please
    Woo need more northerners!
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Added Lordran.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

New England still feels so empty, especially compared to that old, outdated model

Quote Originally Posted by Tanisthonus View Post
    New England still feels so empty
    At least you're not that one guy in Arizona...it's what, a seven hour trip from his place to the next closest player?

Quote Originally Posted by Riawn View Post
    At least you're not that one guy in Arizona...it's what, a seven hour trip from his place to the next closest player?
    There are or a continent or an ocean between me and the rest of AO :3
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Thankfully
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Means, Kintaii et al? Just cuz I don't see them doesn't mean they're not there already....

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Stop whinning "little" girl, at least you have some people playing on your time zone.

I play during "patch time".
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gora View Post
    Means, Kintaii et al? Just cuz I don't see them doesn't mean they're not there already....
    Lol, what do you think.. they're in Montreal, Quebec, Canada of course.

EDIT: here I added the pointer for FC HQ for you. Exact location was given in the 10th anniversary thread.
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Apr 28th, 2011 at 13:00:32.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

Florida is filling up :S
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    Florida is filling up :S
    No surprise, more and more AO players reaching retirement age
    i R not spik engrish

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    Stop whinning "little" girl, at least you have some people playing on your time zone.

I play during "patch time".
    Me too. The only time in week I have to play.

P.s.: There are players on Greenland?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Lol, what do you think.. they're in Montreal, Quebec, Canada of course.

EDIT: here I added the pointer for FC HQ for you. Exact location was given in the 10th anniversary thread.
    Thanks, I know where they are, I was suggesting they be added if they weren't already there (map doesn't load on my phone very well). So the pin is not for me, but for the person who stumbles onto this map in, like, 3 years or something.

Who the hell is rich enough to live in Dubai AND play AO?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

You best all stay on the other side of the planet where you belong.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumini View Post
    feel free to add me..

Sumini/Kneetrembler
    RK1
    General of Storm

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Who the hell is rich enough to live in Dubai AND play AO?
    's no rocket science. ;P

*rubs eyes* Um.. Why am i not seeing the edit thingy, nor can i add those.. balloon thingys on the map. Am i just being stupid, blind, or am i still sleeping? o,O *yawns*

EDIT: Oh wow, there was an edit in the first post.. i somehow missed it. Sorry^^''

I'll just leave my stuff here, 's okay? No hurries tho. There are still days to come before xmas ;p

Ciyanid, RK1
    OnTT
    Kouvola / Finland

Thank yyooouuu! ^_^
    Last edited by Ciyanid; May 21st, 2011 at 09:38:50. Reason: Added stuffs
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

Added ya.

We need more Danes here!

Zavy, Copenhagen, Denmark
    Drawn
    Palisades
    Zazuh

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast