Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: MP Nano Document Discussion Thread

If we spam nukes as they are right now, we will spam for 1min~1min and half, then out of nano. Enjoy filling up 20k nano after
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

While that's true, based on the last perk docs we'd have enough nano-regain capability to spam 100k dpm worth of nukes forever. If we want to drain the pool over a minute or two, like you were suggesting, that can spike quite a bit higher.

Glad to know that there's gonna be a lvl 50 pet rootbreaker nano.

By the way, I think you forgot to write it in your list.
    creds pls

left behind again

Well ive played this game along time, i have some 200 days /played on my MP since 2002.
    Ive seen all eras and I know from the nano docs no dev with a clue on PVP is involved. Im sry but MPs gona be ALPHA FOOD for POINTS. MP's will be target one always in BS or non meched PVP.

MPs have been nerfed and left behind all the way.
    They nerfed our pets (Top pet is still gimp compared to SL launch(!!!) Zhok)
    They nerfed our research procs
    They nerfed CoC (2002)
    They will be nerfing most of our survivability in PVP
    The funny thing is already now we cant compete, our defence even with Zset is behind the AR of other professions endgame.

The game will be like; see your enemy: hit Q or whatever.. WTF
    BOOM: Reclaim

All for what some half decent PVM healing.

Give us a nanoline maxing out at 30sec/90% dmg to pet (MP selfrooted for the first 15sec) followed by a 60sec cooldown.
    Yes it will be a boost for survivability, but do we deserve it after being gimped and nerfed for most of this games 10 years.

Mezpet should be made extremely valuable in pvp and a target for mass pvp.

We're getting a DtP perkline. I doubt we'll be getting that 30 seconds of invulnerability out of every 90, but it will likely have powerful defenses on lockouts.

I am still a bit chapped at creations going to weapon skill instead of nano skill for primary AR. That was the whole reason I use creation weapons.. to prevent the need of maxing a blue weapon skill duh. I have enough perk dmg with starfall and CoNC, and nukes. I prefer those perklines over CoLI or CoHI any day.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I couldnt agree more on post above, this is a nerf to both pvm and pvp

If anything it should be 100%+75%

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    I am still a bit chapped at creations going to weapon skill instead of nano skill for primary AR. That was the whole reason I use creation weapons.. to prevent the need of maxing a blue weapon skill duh.
    Which creation weapons are you using right now? And do you use them for PvM or PvP?

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Ive used them all... redfire staff usually. sometime Asp of Titaniush, they have no MBS and 80% TS skill for AR. nice min and max dmg templates... these really cant be beat.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

That mixup in the last document was probably due to too many fingers in the pie wanting everything all at once. To be honest, it's pretty confusing to look at.

I wonder how on earth can they NERF the gimpest prof so much. No wonder nobody is playing AO anymore when such brains can exist over the FC HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by isgameover View Post
    i wonder how on earth can they nerf the gimpest prof so much. No wonder nobody is playing ao anymore when such brains can exist over the fc hq.
    qft ^^
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

i blame the trolls
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Still would like to revisit the creation weapons not having AR based on nanoskills. I am under the impression that things in nanodoc are still subject to change.. and this is a HUGE one guys. Especially if our creation weapons are getting revamped and gaining a bow option. Think about difference between 1800 Bow skill vs 2200 TS skill. Just a thought, I know for one I prob could never hit a shade/ma/fixer if i had to rely on my 1hb/2hb skill instead of TS.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Still would like to revisit the creation weapons not having AR based on nanoskills. I am under the impression that things in nanodoc are still subject to change.. and this is a HUGE one guys. Especially if our creation weapons are getting revamped and gaining a bow option. Think about difference between 1800 Bow skill vs 2200 TS skill. Just a thought, I know for one I prob could never hit a shade/ma/fixer if i had to rely on my 1hb/2hb skill instead of TS.
    I already sugested Creation weapons check against NR (w/o AAD) buuuuuut..... Devs didnt seems to like it ;x

... and with Nano Init as the appropriate Ini-Skill

Would make sense!

Aye, I liked that idea too.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Another quick idea (i love my creation weapons) again keep creations using nanoskills for AR. I would gladly give up perkline actions and fast/brawl options. In place perhaps just give them proc abilities like aad/nano init/%nano dmg or increase the dmg on the poison DoT? Im sure the DoT dmg wouldnt equal FA/Brawl but I think its a fair trade off.

Could we get a vote on that?
    1. Keep attack rating based on nano skills.
    2. In place of specials/perk actions give procs or bigger DoT.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Definitely get rid of the special attacks. Those are no use whatsoever to us, since they are
    a) dark blue, so very expensive
    b) max out at about 1k, so our AR is abysmal.

Rather would spend that IP in First Aid for example...

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast