Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pokemon Black/White is Out

Quote Originally Posted by Somniforum View Post
    By the way... any changes with regards to IVs? Or is it still the same old "breed over 9000 eggs, hope you get lucky"-thing?
    You know, I haven't tried any breeding yet in B/W, really should get around to getting some baby starters to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Somniforum View Post

By the way... any changes with regards to IVs? Or is it still the same old "breed over 9000 eggs, hope you get lucky"-thing?
    Nothing changed aside from nature mechanics.
    220 Crat
    220 Shade
    other crap

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    That was fabulous.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Gots me a copy of White today - Will be down for trading and other such online activities once I get to that point in the game. We should start up a friends-code trade or some such for the peeps playing. =D
    Have we started that yet?

I've got myself a copy of Black now and there's still so many pokemon I can't get cause they're like old generations.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

hehe, well if anyone ever need any special ones (not legendary, i mean japanese) i'm always up for a trade if you send me a pm
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Quote Originally Posted by omegahealer View Post
    hehe, well if anyone ever need any special ones (not legendary, i mean japanese) i'm always up for a trade if you send me a pm
    There's special japanese ones or do you mean just the spelling of their name etc?
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

japanese ditto's for the masuda method (getting shinies). and then there's some event ones from 4th generation like scizor)
    Freedom or death!

Didn't know Japanese Ditto's were special as compared to Canadian (or I assume we just use the USAs). And I have a Scyther (and thus can get Scizor) because I also have Diamond version and used the Poke Transfer for a lot of them.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

I still play Blue on one of these because It's still the most stable console in all of existence.

Completely slipped my mind: Name That Pokemon R&B. Decade later and I still got the skillz.
    Last edited by Kamarar; May 31st, 2011 at 11:39:21.

Word, Kamarar. It's nearly indestructible by accident without using heavy mechanical machinery or very high buildings involved.

the masuda method works with any ditto that's different from your language version.
    Freedom or death!

Interesting, not heard of that before.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345