Thread: Doc warp too close to OT trade grid exit.

Doc warp too close to OT trade grid exit.

Searched and cant find the older thread... and I know I wasn't the only doc to post about this problem. I know it is easy to avoid, just be alert and tap a strafe key first then run forward. But seriously can't we enter the grid a bit further away from the Omni-Trade grid exit when we warp into the grid?

How many times have you gridded yourself, and BAM there you are in omni-trade getting WTF'd by some gaggle of big angry geese for 10k+ hits?

Annoying scale 1-10, accidentally entering omni territory as a clanner due to poor spawn points: 8
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

I dislike that too. Near Borealis or ICC exit would be better. It is not game breaking but just one of those slightly irritating things that should be very easy to change to avoid the irritation. Would be nice if they changed it for doctors and all other professions too that have grid warps.

It's not just a doctor thing everyones asked for it to be changed before Its usually in game suggestions is where you find these threads though. I do believe the warp point most people wanted was the same spot you end up when you use the city HQ grid.

I don't think I've ever accidentally entered trade; despite being omni
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I like very much this point, please dont move it.
    Shadowshine 220 keeper

Says the Omni keeper!

Bump for moving it, it's a bit silly there...
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Natural selection ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

sorry no such thing as natural selection when you have reclaim. ;P
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig