SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

I wonder {removed} what {removed} has beeen {removed} {removed} {removed}.

Honestly, either everyone is cursing each other out or a forum mod. has gotten power hungry.
    I started as a froob and played froob till level 90, then I decided to pay for the expansions since I liked the game.
    Hopefully they don't nerf froobs too hard.
    ::Veteran of Divine::
    Thecrowalt1 - 220/19/62 - Solitus Keeper - Clan - Gimped
    Thecrow91 - 132/7/? - Solitus Doctor - Clan - First Toon
    Many others under 100

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    AO is too hard.. better nerf all content

Two things beforehand so you know the context: I have been "pure" froob since pretty much the start of the froob program (and only "recently" added a paid account to the list) and secondly I understand the context and aim of the original post (and I know the original poster).

All these froob nay sayers forget one important thing: Froobs are part of the game, froobs collect a lot of knowledge about this game and froobs are able to help new players just the same, if it doesn't come to actual levelling in SL or similar. I've had a good few 220 players run into me by accident years after I helped them on their first chars, some of them even said they would have quit the game if not for that help. In the end you cannot measure anyones "worth" in the game, because there are many dependencies. I could go on there, like all the bot toons, bank toons etc., which helped paid players to lower their expenses (how many of you froob nay sayers would pay for an account just to run a bot toon?) etc, but ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

Now, the original post was especially aimed towards the higher level froob crowd, who did some quite amazing things already. However, the fear is, that with the "rebalance" things like raids will become way more difficult or even impossible. Exactly thats why Lestato wrote "please think of the froobs", it's not about getting more whatever, but actually keeping some kind of status quo.

Infact, if someone wants to get a better feeling for AO, start a froob account and get up all the way to 200. Get a feeling for that froob gameplay, and then for example check into the proposals for the rebalance changes. If that doesn't open the eyes how messed up some of these changes are going to be ... so in the end it's not really just about froobs, but about AO in general. But seemingly the cattle is happy even with higher fences along the trampled pathes

nice post Sfery !

and welcome to the dark side !
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

After carefull thought on posting here....

Froobs will be fine with rebalance, actually they will benefit from it greatly. RK mobs probably will never be touched on, but you will get nice boosts to your nano tools across levels. Look at how mongo will be scaled now with less gaps for enfo's or better pets for pet profs. The f2p has been such a core part of AO that unless membership increases to the point of over crowding f2p will not be going away anytime soon if ever. So yes froobs are gettin the benefits of rebalance stuf also. Just not pay content like SL.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I have only read page 1 but all I want to say is:

Don't rebalance a Froob AO or an Allpaid AO.. rebalance the game, with some.. balance!
    Don't mix up froobs and paid members, rebalance RK, rebalance SL, rebalance AI, rebalance LE and rebalance Xan.
    But keep in mind this is a game, with expansions. The expansions aren't a full part of the game and are fully optional.

Bring back SL only accounts, thought that'd still be going. 20 euro a month for all paid is pretty damn expensive. I hope to get a year eventually.
    I do think lack of subscriptions could be because of your prices.
    Last edited by MrMojoRisin; Feb 15th, 2012 at 17:40:09.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789