Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TL7 PvP setup, suggestions

TL7 PvP setup, suggestions

Hi

I'm retwinking my MA from PvM to PvP, was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this setup.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

if its opifex, reroll. change IGOC for alappaa pad, gruesome misery ring for Sister merciless or Ofab, swap Lwrist for FOTD, ancient defender for ACDC, combat board for def board, CC mask for Mystical green hood/sureshot glasses depending on situation, chest for ofab chest depending on situation, get that scope hell out of that setup and swap between Defensive+ weaponskills buffing research device, Xan ncu chip for capricorn ncu memory, you prolly dont need that hardcore cpu upgrade since it doesnt effect on MA attacks i think, class starts now so kthx bai
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Yeah it's opi and been sleeping in 220/30/70 for ages, thanks for the ideas on armor swaps
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

aaaand i am back, swap ofab sleeves for dodge ranged (against soldiers mostly) roll 250 ql MA attacks and get 275 UWOS from GMS. ask me for more tips ingame, got full backpack of hotswap items for pvp.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

I got all the attacks, there are very few items this MA does not have ^^ Just need help with the PvP gear and swaps, that you are providing so thanks ^^

Well, you don't really need AI tech 3 and conc, pick one.

AI tech 3 comes with the benefit of being able to perk opi genome 3 for the opi blind which is really useful, and the ability to swap everything you want.

Conc 10 will leave you with the benefit of 2 dmg perks that land on most things, better static nanoskills (in case you get debuffed).

Your setup is pretty decent, and igoc is good in that spot if you want, since alap pads adds HP.

Scope is very useful despite whatever ppl say, +9 crit and 11s AS (and better chance to cap dmg on AS) isn't anything to scoff at, but it's up to you.

Blinds are probably the worst thing on a melee toon and everyone has access to blind rings at least so might wanna stick in 2 blind huds.

Use an infantry right wrist and a fotd in left wrist.

Can perk SD 6 instead of brawler 6 but that's up to you again, I personally wouldn't ever unperk kungfu master 5 for SD.

Notucomm could be replaced by a healer/gladiator/jester cloak for the runspeed and other nice mods on them, but up to you.

You prolly should stick on an OFAB ring or something instead of gruesome misery, but they easily swappable.

You can keep on the CPU upgrade, since your temporary dmg buffs eat lots o nano (I don't use one, but I really have to monitor my nano really carefully)

You can manage 11s AS self without a VE. It "only" takes QL 300 RW/RH Imps. Before I leave again, I made a setup which turned out to be pretty efficient (think Divine001 used to have a setup with AS Imps too, and some other MAs as well probably, not saying I'm the original creator of this setup but I use it in a different way). It also takes CC Pants, and I also put an Alpha Supp Brain at the same time.

All of this gives a pretty good result, whether it comes to BS or duels and so on.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Yo Dark!

My suggestion:

Youtube Snoopdooog. It's what I'm doing
    Lalobos inc soon!

Sap Viz..

Well I'm surprised noone has mentioned that you would need to swap one of those MA ncu's with a Protected Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit

And to be perfectly honest, I like the offensive approach.. I even tried it on my 220 MA "Shookone". But in the end, I decided to go all out defensive to better withstand my targets alpha and to just generally have as much defense as possible and I honestly had no problems killing just about any prof, i also only used a bow swap and ditched SA..

But in an all out defensive setup, i could definitely hold my own vs most, i'll see if i can get you some of my PVP videos on him, i still have em on Iriche's server i think.. Anyways, my reccomendation would be to just go more defensive..

And Hurj has already said all the key points.. Use the Defense board, AAD ring or Dalja's Ring of Power, Mystical Hood for when you need NR, Sureshots for when you need Evade, Icy Brawn always, FoTD and i'd almost consider SoS as well, its +45 to your defenses and -45 loss to AR/AS etc but if not both feet & helm, i'd definitely reccomend swapping hood n glasses, oh and obviously if you can get your hands on an ACDC then swap that in place of the regular defender and then you have a pretty prime setup.

Oh and my last tip would be to ditch Unstunnable and take 1 perk from Brawler (Blindside Blow is a terrible perk anyways :P) and drop those 5 perks into Kung-Fu Master for the nice heal and Tremor hand, which is a better stun then Blindside anyways.

Good Luck Mate :P
    CARPE Seizetheday DIEM
    ADVY PROJECT IN PROGRESS

Barbu - ENF - 220/30/70
    Substance - SOL - 219/20/60
    Advocate - KEEP - 217/18/42
    Notorious - MA - 211/15/49
    Recover - DOC - 174/21/42
    Unrivaled - MA - 150/20/42

I'm using a very very similar setup atm.

The only differences between your setup and mine is that I went with ofab back for static 30AAO instead of notucomm and Alappa pad and FotD. (dunno bout your HP, but I'm maxed on BD atm)

The only other thing I'm using atm is a masterpiece aiming aid in Util 3. Imo, Masterpiece aiming aid>non-infused def thingy. If you have ACDC, use that, but I don't, so I like the extra AS skill, PLUS 150 more AR on bow spec attack (I can hit some crats/fixers with it.)

Also, I have been messing around with scope vs purple hud. If I have all raid buffs running, I go with purple hud for mass PVP, becuase I'm sitting on about 3600 AR with MM up, which means you can stun/ FoB kill almost anyone and land a FOL on em for srs deathkill.

works particularly nice vs advies, crats, and pesky MA/shades who aren't in CIB.

Is this the "I finally realised MA's are actually ****ing uber in PVP thread"?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Cn I haf yur stuff plox?
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

Clan players have TL7 Towers now, apparently, Noobas can only be a happy MA then.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Thanks for all the help guys!

I'm just collecting the last NODROP Beta symbs atm, going to drop the alpha r-wrist for FotD. I got a question regarding body.dev tho, it's currently maxed (this was for when we had KT wars at beast, sucks when you die ) My plan was to reset it and keep it at a minimum this time, and instead swap gear to regulate my hp.

Also Bluecheeze hai Send me a tell ingame on Type2501 or Airwolf, I got some questions regarding fixers And well you're the best Omni fixer I've ever met so ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Thanks for all the help guys!

I'm just collecting the last NODROP Beta symbs atm, going to drop the alpha r-wrist for FotD. I got a question regarding body.dev tho, it's currently maxed (this was for when we had KT wars at beast, sucks when you die ) My plan was to reset it and keep it at a minimum this time, and instead swap gear to regulate my hp.

Also Bluecheeze hai Send me a tell ingame on Type2501 or Airwolf, I got some questions regarding fixers And well you're the best Omni fixer I've ever met so ^^
    if you swap for fotd , make a LW with NR to swap (same with support brain if you use ado one) if you duel casting prof.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I'm working on farming up a good deal of that stuff.
    Mostly symbs and deck/hud though tbh.

I will probably be using 300 Sureshots swapped with Green Hood, Ofag Pants, Slippers, enhanced DB sleeves & chest, Notumcomm, ??? gloves.
    Not really sure though, will let you know when I'm done :P (not likely any time soon xD )
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Hahaha. Well thank you kindly for the compliment.
    I don't check forums much so I apologize for not having messaged you yet.

I'm on Bluecheeze / Cheezyadv / Cheezyrage / Powerkeeper / Drseverity / Lalobos these days.
    It's really a toss up as to which one I am on. My MA is nearly ready now if you want to try out some duels or just practice. Just hit me up buddy

I just finished my MA on rk1 i did this setup http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=169066.

With maxed piercing,SA, mbs on bow,sharp obj, bow spe att, max AS, 1001 stim i still have 1,6m ip :X
    Last edited by dritst; Feb 24th, 2011 at 22:42:46.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    I just finished my MA on rk1 i did this setup http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=169066.

With maxed piercing,SA, mbs on bow, max AS, 1001 stim i still have 1,6m ip :X
    It's time to max swimming!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    It's time to max swimming!!
    tsss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast