Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Engineer Nano Document: Summary, Discussion and Feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen
    What about changing the +damage to a +chemical damage buff, adding a crit chance buff and even a crit modifier buff to the sloth of xan?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Stage-
    I, as your hardworking professional will get on this right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii
    I agree to this idea fully and shall work on coding it right away.
    So that is what I read off the last page - anyone else care to share notes? I don't remember the last time my pet crit anything in PvP :'(
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Quote Originally Posted by Kadjunga View Post
    buffing the pet with ma expertise and attributes doesnt change his damage done. Currently only +aao and +dmg buffs increase damage per hit. Tested via crits on the mobs outside of db a few months ago.
    Um, AAO doesn't increase damage per hit either, unless it's the difference between hitting and missing.

Unless higher AR = higher crit chance ?
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    Um, AAO doesn't increase damage per hit either, unless it's the difference between hitting and missing.
    You have been over MBS for way, way too long.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

what stage said

added AAO raises damage based on the AR template of the profession (1 in 6 for us if i remember correctly).up to the MBS (2750 or somesuch for most endgame weapons)
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

about self blocker.. we have to manualy start them? like getting in a fight use nano wait 20sec then it starts??
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by nanobots View Post
    about self blocker.. we have to manualy start them? like getting in a fight use nano wait 20sec then it starts??
    You buff and 20s later you have blockers. 4 hours later, you recast.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

ehh 4 hours later u can recast?? explain that plz. does thy update automaticly and u need to refresh it every 4 h?
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

You cast them, and have no blockers for 20s. 20s later the refreshing blocker nano starts up. It refreshes every 30s.

There are no refreshing TEAM blockers in the doc. Those are replaced with a non-refreshing emergency blocker nano that works on self, team and pets.

Byracka iddqd

ahh the team one will be a nano or perk action?
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

A nano. Everything in the document this thread is about is a nano.

Byracka iddqd

Quote Originally Posted by -Stage- View Post
    A nano. Everything in the document this thread is about is a nano.
    Document nano this thread is about?

I think you need a comma or an and in there, sir. Where is zarto when you need him!

"A nano. Everything in the document and this thread is about our nanos."
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

What the hell is wrong with you? -.-

Byracka iddqd

Quote Originally Posted by Takun View Post
    Document nano this thread is about?

I think you need a comma or an and in there, sir. Where is zarto when you need him!

"A nano. Everything in the document and this thread is about our nanos."
    The comment made perfect sense to me when I read it allowed. Wasn't even grammatically flawed or in need of punctuation.

So adv got HP added to their damage shield, as in my fantasies (and more than Enfo shields add, to boot). Does that mean we can have it too?
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

I very much would suggest that the profs fight to get our DS line upgraded better than it was.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Yeah, I raised that issue when the adv doc was released to the professionals.

Byracka iddqd

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    I very much would suggest that the profs fight to get our DS line upgraded better than it was.
    I've always wanted something extra stacked on top of ours. Maybe small reflect or NR boost. Something.
    Waiting for a cure.

I'd love a pulsing heavy NR boost, have it last say 3s every 40s, and boost for like 500 NR.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    I'd love a pulsing heavy NR boost, have it last say 3s every 40s, and boost for like 500 NR.
    That sounds...terrible and useless?

Why pulsing and lasting so few seconds?

No wait, on a second thought, I don't want to know the reason. Just give me some sweet hp and improved shield so people will scream "nerf" when they get 3-4k damage just from shield right back to the face!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast